Does todays FRER look darker??

ooo just seen the second pic that line is definately there and adefinately pink!!!!! x :happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

the lines definetely the clearest i have seen out of all your tests... hope i will get one on my frer later.

congrats :)

:happydance: Thanks sweetie! Fingers crossed you get your BFP later too! Sending you loads of babydust hunny.:hugs:

thank u so much, i had some rather confusing lines on those IC's.... so will get the FRER, im nearly certain they were all evaps after such a long time TTC but miracles do happen!

Just saw your new pic!!:happydance: That line is lovely....I so can't wait to have one of those :D

the lines definetely the clearest i have seen out of all your tests... hope i will get one on my frer later.

:happydance: Thanks sweetie! Fingers crossed you get your BFP later too! Sending you loads of babydust hunny.:hugs:

thank u so much, i had some rather confusing lines on those IC's.... so will get the FRER, im nearly certain they were all evaps after such a long time TTC but miracles do happen!

just a quick update the ICs are working.... I had my BFP on a FRER:)

just a quick update the ICs are working.... I had my BFP on a FRER:)

OMG sweetie! Congrats!:happydance::hugs:

Thanks I still can't believe it, posted a pic too in the gallery it's really quite dark but I'm not due AF til Monday... hope we both got sticky ones :)

It looks exactly how mine started out, bet it's loads darker in a couple of days! xx

OMG nat you and babytots preggo together you both really deserve this :wohoo: xxxx

OMG nat you and babytots preggo together you both really deserve this :wohoo: xxxx

Aw thanks Dawny! I know its really weird as me and babytots only decided a few days ago to become TTC buddies and now this! Im just praying they are sticky beans..:hugs:

me too sweetie though i just feel like this isnt my month and those lines arent true positives. i guess after those bfps 2 weeks ago i am finding it hard to beleive the lines this time!. x

me too sweetie though i just feel like this isnt my month and those lines arent true positives. i guess after those bfps 2 weeks ago i am finding it hard to beleive the lines this time!. x

Believe is missy your bean is in there :yipee: love you xxxx

Oh wow Tasha, this is fab, it is much clearer to me babe. You deserve this sooooo much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->