Does todays FRER look darker??

Oh wow Tasha, this is fab, it is much clearer to me babe. You deserve this sooooo much.

Tasha!! Thanks hunny...im still not convinced.:dohh: Im trying not to get too excited!:blush: Hope you are ok sweetie.:hugs:

Look here Nat and Babytots if you dont start believe this and enjoying your pregnancies then your going to feel me getting :ninja: on your a**es and you will make me :grr: :lol: love ya both xxxx

Oh wow Tasha, this is fab, it is much clearer to me babe. You deserve this sooooo much.

Tasha!! Thanks hunny...im still not convinced.:dohh: Im trying not to get too excited!:blush: Hope you are ok sweetie.:hugs:

It will be hard to believe, I cant wait until you get a nice thick very dark line, then you might believe it............or maybe not :haha:

:
Look here Nat and Babytots if you dont start believe this and enjoying your pregnancies then your going to feel me getting :ninja: on your a**es and you will make me :grr: :lol: love ya both xxxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes Mam!!:blush: Love you Dawny!!:hugs:

me too sweetie though i just feel like this isnt my month and those lines arent true positives. i guess after those bfps 2 weeks ago i am finding it hard to beleive the lines this time!. x

Believe is missy your bean is in there :yipee: love you xxxx

love you too babe!!! i read your journal i really hope all turns out ok for you i cant think of anyone who deerves to be a mummy more then you! keep me updated wont you darling! x

pmsl dawny!!! *runs and hides so she doesnt get her arse kicked* honestly though i need to see a clear pink line for me to believe it been through too much heartache to get my hopes up so soon. if i get another faint line tomorow then i might get hopeful is that ok with you? lol. x

pmsl dawny!!! *runs and hides so she doesnt get her arse kicked* honestly though i need to see a clear pink line for me to believe it been through too much heartache to get my hopes up so soon. if i get another faint line tomorow then i might get hopeful is that ok with you? lol. x

Ok only because its you and I love ya hunny xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"