• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does tweaking make BFN's look like BFP's?

ohio-mom-of-2

Reaction score
Ok. I'm really confused. I've had many, many faint blue positives but only a few questionable faint pink ones and many negative pink ones.

I took this Dollar Store test this morning and thought it looked negative. So...I took some pictures of it within the time limit then put them on the computer later. Still looked negative until I turned up the contrast. Then...I see a pink line. (????????????) Is that cheating? lol Is that just fooling myself into thinking it's positive?

Do you all "tweak" your photos before posting them or not?

Here is the before and after photo from this morning's test. (First one untweaked, 2nd one tweaked.)

Attachments

• 11.11.09 tests 002.jpg
    11.11.09 tests 002.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 11.11.09 tests 1002.jpg
    11.11.09 tests 1002.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 130
Yes as of right now the orginal pic shows a negative. I can't see a line in the tweaked one either. How many dpo are you? Maybe it's still early.

Now I think I can see a line in the untweaked one!

Here is a picture of it with the contrast barely turned up. Anything? Can anyone see it? Does that count?

Attachments

• 11.11.09 tests 3002.jpg
    11.11.09 tests 3002.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 98
i can see a line on that last test u just posted but im not sure if u should take it as a bfp...u ll just have to wait a couple of days and retest..:)

I can make lines turn up on anyones negative hpts with a bit of tweaking, unfortunatley most of the time its just the grain of the pic and doesnt count, sorry to be a party pooper!:nope: Try again in a couple of days hun, fingers crossed for you!xxx:hugs:

it looks like a positive to me on the first test.maybe test in a few days so u get a definate result. how many dpo are?

good luck.xx

I did this last cycle - couldn't see anything with the naked eye but took a photo and played about, got pink lines come up on most of them.
I went on to get AF as usual. I'm not going to do that again, it really got my hopes up. If I can't see it with the naked eye then I have to believe it is negative. :hugs:

Hi ya hun, you have posted a lot now Ive noticed how frustrating for you. Is your AF late, how many DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->