Does your baby do this?

proudparent88

Reaction score
So for a long time now my baby will lay in my belly and will like stick his butt out and my belly will stick out further on one side than the other side and I can feel it. It's super cute and funny but at times can also be so uncomfortable at the same time lol. Does your baby do this or is it odd I have never had this happen before and I didn't know they did it inside I knew outside it was normal but never experienced it while pregnant!

Sure that's happened on and off in all my pregnancies.

Both mine have their daddy's bum, perky round (sorry dh, but it's true) and yes, this one and his brother both loved to show off the goods.
Like you say though, sometimes I turn over in bed and the butt will be two ticks behind feeling like a punch in the gut. It's super cute though :cloud9:

Mines far too young for such shenanigans at the moment but, yes, Ashley used to all the time!

something big pokes out but not to sure if its the butt, back, or legs kicking out :shrug:

i'm too soon to tell with this one but my daughter would do that. i'd pat her on the bottom when it stuck out, haha. i'm assuming it was her rear and not her head but i really didn't know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->