Does your hubby/partners balls ache or feel tender randomly? Please help!!!

Glowbug

Reaction score
My hubby does not want to go to the doc but his balls are sometimes uncomfortable. Is this normal ?

Anyone?!? Ask your man for me

The hubbs said that they shouldnt be uncomfortable unless he has done something to injure them. Blue balls is also a reason ? Scratching too much and TMI letting them bang off of you during BD is also a poss. reason. If none of these apply and the pain is more than a general tenderness he should get them checked by the Dr.

Thanks so much!!! I appreciate you asking him!
None of those are possibilities. So I think I'll pressure him
To go to the doc  thanks so much Hun!


my hubby experiences this and wont go to the doctor either. all of a sudden he will just get a sunder tender feeling down there, sometimes accompanied by a pain. but wont go to the doctors :wacko:

Tiger. It scares me ( does it you!?!)
As we have been TTC for two years. I don't want to offend him but I do want to know what's going on?

my hubby experiences this and wont go to the doctor either. all of a sudden he will just get a sunder tender feeling down there, sometimes accompanied by a pain. but wont go to the doctors :wacko:

sunder? :rofl: sorry that was mean to be " sudden tender*" my mind was going to fast for my fingers obviously lol.
and yes it really worries me. especially as its happening much more often these days. he just thinks it nothing, but i can tell it hurts him when it happens

Ladies, you are right to be pushy on this, they need to get them checked. Tell them I said so. ;) (Heh.)

thanks :D ive told him that when i go for my next dr appt, hes coming with me to talk about it

After much pushing with my husband I finally got him too go to the doctor for his ball pain. Ended up being an infection in his epididymis...he needed antibiotics. The nice doctor only did a urinalysis not a finger exam of that's what they're scared of. Who knows what their doctor will do but at least it will get them there then its too late to leave :). They absolutely need to get it checked. Doc sad sex helps get selling down too but he said he "didn't say that because your wife will kill me" lol

Ok
He says he will see a male doctor! YES!!!!

Gdane. That's super funny!!! 

my OH had tender balls and went to the doctors (because i made him) and the doc did some tests and nothing was wrong apparently they can just hurt sometimes because of tight boxers or sitting too much. the doctor did do an internal anal exam to check his prostate and my OH was not pleased, but at least he knows all is ok... good luck persuading him!

I'd look up varicocele online and see if any symptoms fit.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"