Does your LO look like Mummy or Daddy?!

Max is just like mommy heres a pic to prove it lol

Me at 3 months in the first pic and him at 3 months

You're right! That first picture you looks just like him in the avi picture!

Marlie has her dad's eyes shape (but my brown colour) and nose. She has my mouth and dimples. Overall, people say she looks like me when she smiles but like her dad when she frowns! Poor girl has her dad's thick eyebrows too...... :dohh:

Kieran looks like my brother and the spit of my mum when he was little, Paige has her daddys dark hair but looks like me as a baby x

I think a bit of of us both! Sometimes I see them together and they are a spit yet shes starting to remind me of my baby pics :D

I think she looks alot like you Wobbs, in her first birthday pics I noticed it!

Tye definitely looks like me more than his dad! Thank god :lol:

Look from daddy but brain from mummy,lol

https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/Lincoln%203rd%20month/th_IMG_4480.jpg

My daughter Eden looks alot like my sister when she was a baby but at least she don't look like her father :)

everyone says lexi looks like me

*retracted that last bit mwahah

Daddy! Ask Merv's Mum! When Lisa saw her the first thing she said was oh its Jim! people say all the time baby Jim and she's Jim in a dress.
My Mum says she's like me as a baby but i think she just wants her to be! :rofl: xx

I honestly don't know. LOL

But, what I do know is that Chase does have my eye shape whereas the other two have Dan's eye shape.

charlie looks like his mummy but has daddys hands and feet xxx

EVERYBODY says she looks just like her Daddy, no one has ever said she looks like me. I have even had someone say she is a little Mini version of her aunt (on HIS side), so I said she should be a little Mini Me, not her. Got upset, but she does have his complexion and dark hair. The only thing she has from me is my blue eyes even though OH says she has my forehead and cheeks.

Think he only says that to appease me. :(

Daisy has pretty much everything of her Daddy apart from my eye colour!
Same eye shape, ears, nose, mouth, cheeks, hands, feet and frown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->