Does your OH....

glitterfly

Reaction score
Does your OH have an Xbox, ps3 or whatever else there is out there and play on it at any spare minute they have?

Also do they get over excited and scream and jump around like a silly billy??:loopy:

Or is all of the above just mine? :p do not get me wrong I love him to bits but my goodness that computer doesn't half wind me up some times!!!!:laugh2:

X

We have had loads of silly arguments over his bloody xbox :growlmad: he loves the bloody thing!! would not think he's 30 :haha:

Its ok sometimes cos I get to bribe him :winkwink: uninterupted xbox time = housework and chores :rofl:

I think he does have xbox, not sure though. If he has, I don't hear him mention it much.

He's ALWAYS on his iPhone though :dohh:

Recently he bought himself a synth, that I seen him jump up and down for :haha: I don't think i've ever seen him so excited.

Hahahaaa Paula, I am so pleased to hear that I am not the only one!! Sometimes as you say it's a god send (like now when i get the sky and the ipad all to muchself ) but other times phoar it's tres annoying!! Congrats on ur LO btw, how are you finding it? X

Twilight, what on earth is a synth?? I think it's only natural for most men to grow an attachment to some electrical man item! Haha

Xx

My hubby has a psp but only plays on it when the girls are in bed, he doesnt play it that much really unless a new games out, but it doesnt bother me, keeps him out of my way lol and plus im usually on the laptop or watching programmes or films that do not interest him tee hee x

Hahahaaa Paula, I am so pleased to hear that I am not the only one!! Sometimes as you say it's a god send (like now when i get the sky and the ipad all to muchself ) but other times phoar it's tres annoying!! Congrats on ur LO btw, how are you finding it? X

Twilight, what on earth is a synth?? I think it's only natural for most men to grow an attachment to some electrical man item! Haha

Xx

Its great when I am already tired and planning on going to bed early but I say to him I wanted to watch something on TV but if he does the washing up etc he can play :rofl: that sounds bad doesnt it :blush: but needs must :winkwink:

Aww thanks hun, Charlie is gorgeous, loving every second xx

We have both Xbox and PS3. (I like PS3, he likes Xbox.) He doesn't play that often though, no time!

Xx

Its a keyboard I think. I call it his MMT - the Mighty Man Toy :rofl:

My fellas not into computers, but he'd marry the telly if he could, he's always watching something!!! xxx

We have an xbox and ps3 etc, but fight over it :p but because we have to share it :p lol

My OH is obsessed with his xbox when he gets a new game. Once the novelty wears off he's not on it as much.

He bought the new style xbox about 2 weeks ago and he was on it constantly but now not so much.

He will happily spend all day on there though if I don't tell him to shift his arse.

Oh and when he's playing online games he does tend to curse a lot :lol:

We have 2 xboxes and a ps3 and my OH doesnt play them, he is not a gamer at all, he does go on his i-phone and my i-pad a lot but thats just looking at sky sports and checking out the tables and stuff.

Well my OH has a Xbox and it drives me mad!! he likes to play on it and talk to his cuz and even my sister too he can be on it for hours then i just moan and he ends up turning it off. He also has a thing for computer as he works in IT so he has a office full of everything i have never seen a room like it in my life!!!

x

Mine plays facebook games and gets really into them....drives me mad!

PS3 here and he wants to get an Xbox, I don't mind it though I usually watch as he plays and comment. Call of Duty has us both yelling at the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->