Does your OH....

Mine goes through phases, he hasn't had one for ages, it's either the Xbox or football manager and he'll be on it constantly.. Then he'll not go on it for months!

My hubby has none of those, his luxury is his iphone and that's mainly so I can bug him when he's at work :haha: x

Haha some of these replies made me actually laugh out loud!! Sounds like a lot of you ladies are much more tolerant to me!! When I get that fed up (ie he's stolen the tv for all of sat morning and afternoon) I often tease him off with either food / beer or hanypanky.. Is that wrong?

Xx

My OH doesnt have any of these, We have bought them in the past and then sold them on again in a matter of weeks as he just isnt interested :shrug:

Nope! And I'm so pleased he hasn't! He's not in to football or rugby either! Which is GREAT!!! :)

He thinks I spend more time on the laptop! Just because I spend half an hr each evening on BnB & Facebook!!

I don't think I could cope with a gamer!! We like to watch a film of an evening :)

Mine does!! He doesn't as much now that our little man is here, but still plays it a lot. Funny thing is our son loves to sit and watch daddy play, I have a feeling they will be fighting over the control by the time hes 2 1/2 lol

xbox here..as soon as lo is in bed he's on it.. allllll night, shouting and swearing (the reason he's only allowed on when lo is in bed) if he's having a rubbish game every other player is a cheater or hacker lol, such a bad gamer (he's 31 lol )

my oh has them but he doesnt really play it all the time or get excited over it. however reading comics on his tablet is another story

He has an Xbox 360 and a PS3. He plays them practically all the time he's home, it annoys me.
I am a bit of a Wii addict myself though.

The situation is a bit reversed with me and my OH!

I am a total gamer, but I choose PC online gaming (right now I am addicted to Rift). He is actually the reason I got so into gaming, but he doesn't do it much anymore!

Me and oh both love a good gaming session, we have a ps3 but we don't play games a lot on there, only when we have a real urge. However I am always on my iPhone usually on bnb or playing a game and he plays on his experia play a fair bit, but nowhere near as much as me on my iPhone.

every spare minute, he's on it now but I really dont mind for example today he came in from work pressure washed the patio, planted loads of seeds for the allotment, cleaned the fish pond, cooked us all dinner, painted the skirting in the front room and stripped the wall paper. I feel a bit guilty really, all i've done is have a wonder round town with the kids and done a couple of loads of washing, He earns his gaming time lol

My OH has an Xbox but he'll only play on it when LO's in bed otherwise she'll try pressing his buttons or switch it off :haha:

Ah the xbox... As much as I hate it when the DH spends his time glued to it, I love it when I want alone time or want to watch tv without him complaining...

I've only been with my OH a few months, he just bought a new computer last week and now I discover he has a gaming habit and only stopped playing becasue his old computer wasn't good enough :brat:
I told him that being a gamer is one of those things that needs to be brought up at the start of a relationship like previous marraiges or children :haha:
I now prepare to lose him for hours at a time to skyrim :dohh:

We have a PS3 but hardly use it. DH is a hardcore PC gamer, he does spend excessive amounts of time playing games. We he isnt at work he usually spends all day / night playing.

Im currently playing SWTOR with him atm and i LOVE it. So i dont think im helping the situation.

We have several gaming systems. We actually plan on making a game room once we move. I love video games.

Oh my gosh don't get me started. My husband is a video game freaky nerd. He has PS3, NES, Super Nintendo, N63, Wii, GameCube, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy SP, DS, DS3 it is ridiculous. He even recently bought this big specialized tv NES system thing so now he has THREE NES systems. I can't stand the darn things. He spends more time playing his games than with me and the baby. And if he isn't playing his games then he is on the computer talking about his games. And if he messes up on a game he gets angry throws his controlers and blames the game for having a bug in it. So annoying and you would never think he is 35 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->