Does your OH....

yes he shouts and swears at the other people online when playing call of duty! when hes engrossed in a game his eyes glaze over lol

I am SOOOOOOOOOO lucky in that my DH has never been into video games! He has started playing a lot of "app games" on his ipad, though lately.

I don't see what is so bad about video games. I think the issue is when they don't know moderation. But video games themselves can be very fun.

Rob doesn't play alot of games. When we fist got the Wii for the kids, him and I would play a couple times when the kids went to bed, but that didn't last too long. LOL. He does play some dumb game on the computer. It has guns and war outfits and blood splattering. It's SO gross. I honestly can't stand it. He turns it up nice and loud so it sounds like a war zone. He doesn't play it when the kids are home (unless they are sleeping) but I am usually watching TV and it drives me nuts. Luckily, hubby is usually too busy to play games. I really can't stand video games in general. With my kids, I limit it...I don't want kids that sit around and stare at an electronic all day. I do on the computer though, sometimes (teehee) so I suppose he can play a game...or two. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->