does your partners past bother you?

who does she think she is trying it on with him? if shes like that he shunt see her

I was a bit like this with my hubby at the beginning of our relationship, but that was because he was still very good friends with his ex and about 3 weeks before we got together, he'd gotten drunk, snogged her, nearly had sex with her (he was too drunk, lol) and booked a 8 week holiday for the following summer with her, lmao (trust me, that was a horrible 8 weeks for me!). He also had a past of one night stands from when he was at college and uni whereas I'd just had relationships so everytime he was chatting to a girl on facebook or on the phone, it usually transpired it was a friend he'd slept with a few times or something which I found quite hard to deal with. His ex also had pics all over facebook of them when they went to Paris together when they were about 18 and not together, but sleeping together so all lovey-dovey in photos, which creeped me out a bit. They tended to use each other as a fall-back for when they were single and wanted someone to spend time with/sleep with/go on holiday with/act coupley with or whatever and I found that really peculiar!!

thats the thing with some men they are oblivious when some tart is digging her claws in! and what annoys me most is the ones that do it even tho they no for a fact they are with you and even worse pregnant!

my ohs past doesnt bother me at all likeevery1 said its in the past! hed just broke up with someone when we started dating hed only bin with her 6 month if tht but she made things hard work! if i asked everything about his past may be it would bother me but thats because of others things not his exs ive knw him sinc being really young!

i just think the past is in the past for a reason and if he wanted to be with any1 else he would!bx

kitten- ouch that must of hurt! 8 weeks with her! omg your very brave! lol

sophxx thats a good point at the end of the day he is with you

One of his exes bother me cos she STILL tries it on. Yes still, we've been together a year and a half and they broke up 6 months prior to that.

They were together all of about a month and nothing except kissing happpened between them.

She bothers me, not his past!

howrude of her!

that probally is more the case for me too and that's why things they've shared bothers me 'cause i don't like the person he shared his past with (she still wont bugger off!) and she's taken his firsts. i'd do anything not to be like her (including using same holiday website :rofl:) with prev. partners/close relationships i haven't had problems with exs or their past it didn't bother me. you're talents are wasted on this website :p

xXx

The past is where it should be...in the past.

Quite honestly, we've not discussed in detail our pasts and I don't think it's necessary. This is the here and now.

My partners past dont bother me since he only ever had 4gfs before me and they where all really weekend only gf's lol and we are both young and got together young :)

I think my past bothers him though and makes him feel insucure at times so much so he hates the fact i have my ex bf added as a friend on facebook but my other ex's dont bother him as much, yet i speak to his ex gf on facebook :rofl:

No karls past doesnt bother me x

who does she think she is trying it on with him? if shes like that he shunt see her

Shes started hanging about with his friends. She's only ever done it when im not there obviously!

All his mates have warned her off, she knows im pregnant. I think she thinks if she's persistant enough he will give in, um sorry love but he's more than happy with me now!!!

She keeps trying to add him on facebook, then asks his why he keeps denying her his reply 'if i wanted you as a friend i would of accepted you the first time, or maybe even the second, but 6 times is too much'

It used to, but it doesn't bother me at all now.

I used to be soooooooo insecure it was unbelievable ~ but a 6 month split to see what we both really wanted was the tonic needed.

That split was in 2006 which was an awful year for me (he left me, I went bankrupt & I drank really heavily...)

I don't think life could be any better now (well apart from winning the lottery lol) :)

Hubby's past doesn't bother me. I knew he was a man slut going in to the relationship and he knew I wouldn't tolerate it. He must not be missing his single life too much as he's still around.

Shes started hanging about with his friends. She's only ever done it when im not there obviously!

All his mates have warned her off, she knows im pregnant. I think she thinks if she's persistant enough he will give in, um sorry love but he's more than happy with me now!!!

She keeps trying to add him on facebook, then asks his why he keeps denying her his reply 'if i wanted you as a friend i would of accepted you the first time, or maybe even the second, but 6 times is too much'

some people just dont get the hint!

No, OH's past doesnt bother me.
In fact, I quite like spending time with his in-laws, the ex-wife too! :rofl:

It did somewhat when we first got together. Not really his past entirely, but a certain person. Even though they had broken up a year or so prior, he talked about her quite often :grr: saying things like "she tanned *HERE* and it was in some certain tanning bed where he could have seen her naked"!! And then he "hooked up" with her multiple times after they broke up.. but then he got over it as we were together.
There was one other incident from his past that this girl from school was trying to rub in my face, and when I asked him about it he lied to me.. like two different lies before he finally told me the truth. That wasn't really something that bothered me, more so grossed me out because I told him she looked like a man!! Because really, in all honesty, she does.
BUT.. we have been together for four years, since I was 16, he was 20 (I have no past, he's my first everything!!).. we have a child together, lived together for the last three years. So, I dont think either of us thinks we have anything to worry about.

my OHs past doesnt bother me!! more to the fact that he was on every dating site going before we got together, i use to be really insecure in the past due to my past but i trust him 100%. the only thing that does bother me is when he points out "women" from the past or talks about his ex that he was with for 2 years xxx

yes, of course it does. we have both said in a perfect world we would rather niether of us had ever been with anyone before each other. but having said that, we simply wouldn't have come together if not for the lessons we learned with the ones that didn't work. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->