does your partners past bother you?

My OH past isnt something that i think, or care about to be honest.
I dont think its any of my buisness what he did before we met. Same as its none of his buisness what i did. A relationship is present time, and future. No relationship will survive if you live in the past.

I dont have a partner right now but when i did, his past never bothered me. I never really asked about it, What you dont know cant bother you right? The past is past for a reason!

Nope, the past never bothers me. I wouldn't want anyone picking on my past relationships and questioning them so I do the same in return. :)

It used to. When we were first together. But i think you get to a point in a relationship when you realise that the past is just that, the past. I'm his wife now, we've been together for five years, despite everyone's stupid comments.

xx

yeah it bothers me but nothing i can do about it, but sometimes it does effect are life,

Oh fuck yeah lol.

My OH's ex got engaged to one of his old good friends from high school. I'm mad at him and thinking of telling him to make him angry- if not angry in general at least angry at me LOL

Chris's past dosent annoy me as such. What he did back then and who he had relationships with was his business and at the end of the day its in the past for a reason.

The only thing that does annoy me from his past is his ex, but that is because she uses their child as a weapon and emotional blackmail towards him now and I dont agree with that at all

x

his past doesnt bother me its the other way around,my past bothers him he really gets upset just thinking about it,it drives me mad :hissy:

My OH past doesn't bother me at all,
have never really thought about it to tell you the truth. xx

My OH's past doesn't bother me in the least .

I am not insecure in my relationship at all, but I too am super jealous of DH's past-being that he married someone else first and had a baby with someone else first (especially b/c of our 4 m/c's) and also there is just a lot of baggage from that relationship and he didn't want to be with her or have a baby with her...but I know that he loves me, and I don't worry at all about it. I just wish he and I had stayed together back when we dated in high school and had married and had a baby before he had so much baggage...So I see what you mean MummyMummy :)

Not one tiny little bit, the past is the past, and we may not be where we are today if it hadn't have happened!

DH was in a long term relationship for 8 years prior to meeting me, they never marries, never had children or bought a house?
DH and i are married, TTC & buying our first house together, that in itself tells me absolutely everything i need to know!

it did at 1st for a little but then again so did mine, we talked about it all (long story behind it and wont go intodetails) but now it doesnt at all. im happy i have him now and if it wasnt for the past then we wouldnt be witheach other :) x

Not at all! Besides the fact that I was his first ever girlfriend, he had a huge thing for my best friend for the longest time, and it doesn't bother me at all. He also made out with my other best friend, but it doesn't bother me either.
I honestly wish that OH had some past girlfriend experience, because then he probably would be easier to deal with :lol:
My past used to bother him, but that was only for the first 6 months of our relationship-you just have to realize that the past is just that, the past!

what i dont know cant get on my nerves right?

just think ... the stuff that went on in the past has made your OH what they are today. If it didnt happen they may not be the same person.

There are some things i like to know about a partners past, but the majority i'd rather not know

Nope :) I knew his ex, she was a crazy over the top religion-bumming whore :p nasty wench married someone else on holiday when she was engaged to him, 2 days before his birthday, and planned on never telling him. He's only had the one girlfriend and I know I'm tonnes prettier, funner, and generally more awesome :rofl:

My OH doesnt tell me alot about his past, i think its worse when you know the people hes been with/gone out with etc... i know one in person and it used to bother the crap out of me now it doesnt bother me at all :)

Nope..it doesnt really bother me coz we all have a past. its the future thats important! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->