Doh!!

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I am so bloody accident prone lately.....

the night before last I hurt my big toe on the puffe, I kicked it and really hurt it and the top of it where the nail is was throbbing for ages :( well that was bad enough, then last night, my other foot slipped when getting off the sofa and ploughed right into the bloody puffe, taking off the top of my nail, corr blimey it really hurt and it looks really poorly now :cry: I am not sure how I am going to wear my shoes :(

Aww your poor toes Tam!! you better rest and have your OH do everything for you for at least 6 weeks !! ;)

Aww your poor toes Tam!! you better rest and have your OH do everything for you for at least 6 weeks !! ;)

Ahhw Tam. I agree with Steph..Have Paul Do everything for 6 Weeks

What you mean like he has done for the past 18 months?............Yeah OK, you have twisted my arm! :rofl:

Tam you are one Lucky Lady!!! My husband doesnt know how to out a dish into the dishwasher.

I am lucky, I know I am..............but so the hell is he :rofl:

Paul, note how I am praising you on here........do I praise him alot on here girls, just not always in his eye shot is it?

I just don't want you getting a big head Paul! :headspin:

Ouch!!! sounds sore!

Erm wear slippers! lol
xxx

Aw poor you.

I'd hate to see what catastrophes happen if you and Jo are ever in the same room! :lol:

:rofl: Oh Helen it don't bare thinking about!

Oh no!!!!! thats so true Helen
Thats it we can never ever meet Tam, for the sake of mankind we must stay miles apart!!:rofl:

I broke my little toe stubbing it on the blanket box, so just keep an eye on it hunny:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->