Doing the SMEP - first month

Nope havent tested today as i havent got any left. Am gunna wait and see what happens i think. Havent ordered any ICs yet. Af still not here but feeling quite bloated etc so wondering if its just taking a few extra days due to the mc.

Sorry for the bfn :( hope she comes and goes quickly so you can move onto the next cycle.

Thanks Hun I'm sure she will come! This cycle it's the silent witch! As there's just no sign of her witch is way out my norm. Well good luck Hun and do update if and when ya test :) xx

Will do hun!
Ive had dragging cramps most of the day now along with back cramps so i have no doubt shes gonna come soon. Maybe my LP is on the longer side!

Still no AF as of yet but I no she's coming due to the temp drop. Sorry to hear ya cramping but unless ya temp drops Hun ya in for a good shot. xx

The crampings all gone now but shes still not here!!? Madness.

Well I am counting myself out. Still no af but stark white bfn's. I'm sure af is just late due to stress. I'm gonna wait for her and try again next month. Best of luck to you ladies. If this isn't your cycle I hope next month is!

Sorry summer :( have you joined the May testing thread? I've already joined because i still suspect AF will come soon

Could you put the link on here Hun! xx

No AF as of yet, had a little pre AF tummy gurgling but I'm not sure if that's cause I was really hungry cause it stopped after I had a big fat Indian. Yummy :) lol. Other then that no other pre AF symptoms But tbh I think AF is due Thursday for sure as my LP last cycle was 15 days due to taking maca so surely it will be the same this cycle. xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...day-hopefuls-april-bfns-bring-may-bfps-4.html

There it is :)

Haha! Hope you enjoyed the Indian. I looove indian food. I'm back on my diet. I have to lost at least 2st, but realistically 4!

Ah maybe itll show Thursday then! No clue whats going on with me. CP is soo high i cant even reach it.. cramps gone :shrug:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...day-hopefuls-april-bfns-bring-may-bfps-4.html

There it is :)

Haha! Hope you enjoyed the Indian. I looove indian food. I'm back on my diet. I have to lost at least 2st, but realistically 4!

Ah maybe itll show Thursday then! No clue whats going on with me. CP is soo high i cant even reach it.. cramps gone :shrug:

Honestly I think you're pregnant. I only tempted once for 2 cycles when I had my 3rd baby. I didn't get my bfp until 17dpo butmy temp stayed up. So when I was 13, 14, 15dpo I was so confused because my temp with still up and high cp. Then on that day, 3 days late I finallt got my bfp. Definitely get a test and test! Good luck

Slightly confused today. My temp was 36.53 at 3.30am, amd 36.81 at 6.40am. Wasn't sure which one to use, but i had a better sleep for the 6.40 temp so used that. Still on a decline though. I usually temp at 5.30 but DS woke me at 3.30 :dohh:

Well I'm officially out CD1! On to my Astrology Cycle :) yay can't wait to use The Stork and expecting big things for the price! xx

Good luck ladies and mrsmummy2 i hate to say it but I normally use the second temp too but then turns out the first one was more accurate even though it was earlier. xx

Good luck this cycle!!!
Still no AF for me.. not sure whats going on :shrug:

Good luck Jessica! I hope this next cycle is your cycle to get that bfp!

Mrsmummy with no af and your temp still up, you still have a good chance! Fingers crossed

I'm pretty certain I'm out. I've had too much stress lately and I started a new anti depressant. I've took a few tests yesterday that were all bfn's. I'm just gonna wait for af to show. Best of luck to you ladies!!

If i disregard april 2nds temps i get an O of 3 days later... anyone think that might be the case and im actually only 3dpo today?

If i disregard april 2nds temps i get an O of 3 days later... anyone think that might be the case and im actually only 3dpo today?

I'm not experienced with charts. I have charted in the past and seen many, so I could be wrong but your chart looks like you're pregnant. It looks similar to when I got my bfp with baby #3. I would take a test or get a blood test.

Ohh i meant 13dpo not 3 :dohh:

Am gonna wait til friday. Will buy a test then and see what happens!

Ohh i meant 13dpo not 3 :dohh:

Am gonna wait til friday. Will buy a test then and see what happens!

I'd say not likely if you got a positive opk on the 2nd. There's a very good chance you are pregnant. Probably was just too soon to test when you got your bfn. I got pregnant right after my mc. That was October 18th 2013. Af came on thanksgiving and I got pregnant about December 17th and bfp on December 29th 2013.

Thanks ladies,

Mrsmummy2 it could be possible as:

If you receive a positive result on an OPK, you are at your highest fertility level. A positive ovulation test tells you that that ovulation will occur within the next 12-36 hours. Time to make love. Make love the day your get your positive result, and over the following 3 days.

So that means you could ovulate 2 days after the positive opk! Don't you get ov pains Hun? xx

I tend to get cramps most of the month so can't really pin point just by cramps alone. Will retest fri or sat if no AF. Ahhh.. slightly more hopeful now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->