Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Well crap. Maybe I'll start at 8.....but it's still so far away! I got my positive OPK on Friday so I figure I actually ovulated Saturday...which would make me 2 DPO (in 10 minutes anyway lol) and damn it I'm just impatient and nervous.

They work! I've only ever used Dollar Tree pregnancy tests, and have always gotten accurate results. Good luck hunn!

Lol I have a first signal from WalMart, but I will go to the dollar tree tomorrow and get 6

test dpo8, dpo10 and so on if AF doesn't show

9dpo FRER
11 dpo FRER

:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
9dpo FRER
11 dpo FRER

Nice progression Jules! I wish one of my FRERs got that dark!

My AF is officially late! I haven't tested since Friday but I only have digitalis left so I'm going to wait and use another one at the end of the week maybe...I would like to see it move up from 1-2 weeks...

Getting darker Jules! I love it!

Be sure and post BFP digitals beachy! Can't wait to see them. Hooray for no AF!

That's so dark! Awesome progression :happydance: I'm getting impatient myself over here lol!!

9dpo FRER
11 dpo FRER

My AF is officially late! I haven't tested since Friday but I only have digitalis left so I'm going to wait and use another one at the end of the week maybe...I would like to see it move up from 1-2 weeks...

I bet if you took a cheapie it would be darker from Friday

I know there is already a lot of posts about this topic but in all honesty- pregnancy tests can be compared to any other 'item' on the market. Like comparing a Coach purse to a walmart brand purse. The coach (being a FRER test) is going to be better 'quality,' prettier on the outside, & will have other features that make it cost as much as they do, plus it's a brand- you always pay more for the brand name. However, the walmart purse will do the exact same thing, it will carry everything you need it to & give you the results you need, it's just not as pretty as the coach & you are not paying for the 'brand' name. It's the same with the dollar store tests - they do the exact same thing as the expensive tests just in a cheaper way- it's totally unnecessary to buy the more expensive tests.

I recently had a miscarriage but only used dollar general tests for my pregnancy. I received a BFP on a Sunday. I peed in a cup, used the dropper, did the 3 drops as directed, set it on the floor & didn't touch or look at it for 3 minutes. Then I saw the line! It was a very faint line but a line is a line & we both knew what it meant & didn't need to go waste more money on the expensive tests. Two days later I went into the doctors office to get my hcg quant levels & they were in the 400's (my husband works at a clinic so I got it for free). However around 7 weeks I lost the baby. :(

I just wanted to know how sensitive they were, that was the point of my post. I know that frer are early detection ones, they are very sensitive. I had no idea how sensitive the dollar tree ones were, soi was just curious if others had used them and gotten early positives. Bc I was testing early

I'm sure the FRER's are in their own ways more sensitive but there is always that risk of a chemical pregnancy if you test too soon. Also- having a faint vs. a dark line doesn't make you any less or more pregnant- pregnant is pregnant and a line is a line which means there is a baby! I've seen so many people want to buy more expensive tests when they get a faint line in hopes for a dark one- it's just a waste of money in my opinion- you already got the BFP. But I'm just frugal like that- hate spending money on unnecessary things!

Haha I agree and disagree. Some tests are more sensitive so your lines may indicate progression better. Not in all cases, you can never say always.. But sometimes those who have lines that you have to really squint to see but consider themselves pregnant, those hormone levels are so low and they go on to have a chemical pregnancy.

Idk if I can explain myself. Haha.
In the end yes dollar tree ones do work, and are pretty sensitive bc I did get a pos at 8 dpo.

9dpo FRER
11 dpo FRER

I bet if you took a cheapie it would be darker from Friday

Good point! Though I don't really want to head out to the dollar store! Haha...yes I'm feeling lazy!

How probable are chemical pregnancies is the question........

I do have to say though seeing that "pregnant 1-2" on the digital was well worth the money! I'm still semi in denial, seeing something other than a line made me feel better.

I agree when I was pregnant with my first I couldn't believe I was actually pregnant until I saw the words 'pregnant' lol not sure why but that sealed the deal for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->