Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Definitely seeing the word "pregnant" is kinda surreal. Or it was for me anyway.

I guess it a psychological thang, cause there both still detecting the hormone level regardless. Compared to electronic windows vs. manual.

but trust, I get it

Lol oh yeah, its definitely a psychological thing. I didn't mean I literally didn't believe it...just made it feel more real than a line.

I'm ready!!

Attachments

• WP_20140901_001.jpg
    WP_20140901_001.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
I also brought the ovulation tests too and its positive. So what does this mean ladies?? Should I count today as o day and tomorrow as Dpo1? Take another? Help lol

Attachments

• 5e388206-9559-4cf0-8d31-173cc8f3f726_jpeg.jpg
    5e388206-9559-4cf0-8d31-173cc8f3f726_jpeg.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
I can't tell by the pic very well but it doesn't look quite positive yet...looks close though!

I agree that it is an " almost positive." test twice tomorrow to see if it gets a little darker, that what I'm predicting. If it is then tomorrow ( tues) is your pos OPk day, then the following day ( wed) is Ov day, then the following day ( thurs)is 1 dpo
Typically the hormone surge is an Indictator that your body is gearing up to ovulate, usually about 24 hrs later ( I think it differs person to person but the range is 12-36 hrs after the full LH surge!
Get busy this week girl!

And btw sperm can survive " in there" for a few days, so even though you are prolly ovulating in 1 to 2 days, sperm from tonight can possibly be ' the one' Ahh good luck! I want you on the trimester boards with me!!

I guess the picture is playing tricks like it has done with other's picture because the line is quite vivid on my end....

but anywho I read some information on opks and apparently once its positive you will o within 24 – 36 hours. I had already predicted day 24, that's Thursday so I'll just go with DPO1 on Friday. We are dtd everyday so it really doesn't matter. I just thought I would try it out. I will use another on Wednesday just to see...

Last month on day 24 I felt ovulation, boobs are also not aching yet either, so I'm sure you guys are right and it can get darker. The aching should start tomorrow. Lol

I see the line but it's just a tad lighter than the control...on my end though! Is it as dark or darker than the control irl?

Actually there almost the same....theres maybe .25 shade difference, if that

Yes, I can tell its a tad lighter. And it should be just as dark if not darker than the control as a positive. Its close though so seems like it's really close to becoming positive. Prolly sometime tomorrow, that's why I would test twice tomorrow ( if you have more LH tests....)

I only have 2 more left, but I'm not pressed on it, it was experimental for me.

Yeah, it doesn't matter exactly when the egg will pop out if you dtd every night this week. The test shows that you are pretty close to ovulation, so thats the main point!

Here's another shoot zoomed in

Attachments

• f971bda4-f174-4f03-a00d-1fc2e0590dac_jpeg.jpg
    f971bda4-f174-4f03-a00d-1fc2e0590dac_jpeg.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, it doesn't matter exactly when the egg will pop out if you dtd every night this week. The test shows that you are pretty close to ovulation, so thats the main point!

tru, at least I know I am ovulating. Thanks hunni

Yep, that's the main point to take away. If it was me, I would count Thursday as 1 dpo..( for the reasons I wrote in the other post) But that's me, see if you get your ovulation pains one of these next few days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->