Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Ladies...I got this with fmu this morning. Am I losing the baby? :(

https://i61.tinypic.com/2af514.jpg

Aw hunny :( how scary. I'm so sorry. I don't know what It means :nope: can you see if your Dr will draw some bloods?

I have an appointment with a nurse tomorrow morning. No idea how I'm supposed to go to work now :( I might call in sick and go out and get a couple dollar store tests.

I'd take a day to rest for sure :hugs: good luck hun. We're here for you!

Im not sure Hun. Can you call your office and see if they can talk to you today?

I have also heard that digitals are not nearly as sensitive.. Maybe that's it?
Have you done a digital before and gotten a positive? If this is your First one, maybe it's just that you're early ( didn't you just miss your AF) and it hasn't risen enough to be picked up on that kind of test

I'm on hold right now to speak with a nurse. But not sure what she can tell me.

I'm still spotting brown.

I got a 'Pregnant 1-2' on a digital (same box) 4 days ago, AF is 4 days late. So I'm worried :(

Calling in sick today, no way I can handle work today.

Hugs. We are here to support you, whatever the outcome

I have an appointment with a nurse tomorrow morning. No idea how I'm supposed to go to work now :( I might call in sick and go out and get a couple dollar store tests.

I'm so sorry your experiencing this mishap right now. Honestly I have no ideal what's going on. If your anything like me you will call out and go get some cheapies. If that will cause more stress, dont. Seems like you won't get any definite answers until tomorrow. I know if you go to the ER they will more than likely give you a blood test and a ultrasound, that's just how they roll. Half is because their trying to rack up on fee's and the other half is because their trying to eliminate any possible emergency issues. at the doctors office (from my experience) its text book. They may dis miss it with AF or what have you. specially on your first appt. They don't won't to do anything they foresee unnecessary or that your insurance doesn't cover. They have other patients to see and get off at 5. IJS!

I pray everything works out for you Beachy. Were def here for you!!! No matter what!

In early pregnancy hormone levels will fluctuate. I hope that is it. I would do 48 hour bloods if you can. Thinking of you!

Thanks ladies! It's been a crazy emotional morning here. I decided to use the last digital and also got a 'not pregnant.'

Spent 30 min In The shower crying....I've talked to about three nurses and still waiting to hear back from my doctors office. They said I should be able to go in today to get bloods...so I'm just waiting.

Decided to head to the dollar store and get a couple tests. Faint line showed up before 10. I would feel relieved but I feel like at this point the line should be darker.

I am so impatient...still a little brown discharge (including a couple brown clots), but no red that I can see.

Thanks ladies! It's been a crazy emotional morning here. I decided to use the last digital and also got a 'not pregnant.'

Spent 30 min In The shower crying....I've talked to about three nurses and still waiting to hear back from my doctors office. They said I should be able to go in today to get bloods...so I'm just waiting.

Decided to head to the dollar store and get a couple tests. Faint line showed up before 10. I would feel relieved but I feel like at this point the line should be darker.

I am so impatient...still a little brown discharge (including a couple brown clots), but no red that I can see.

glad they are able to do blood, do you know the turn around period?

glad they are able to do blood, do you know the turn around period?

I don't, but hopefully no longer than 24 hours. I really feel myself starting to go crazy! Kind of wish I didn't do those digitals this morning now...would be at work just googling brown spotting and thinking everything was normal :(

HCG level is at 11 - not good :( My OH keeps saying that from our research it's still in the normal zone (found a site that says at 4w hcg can be from 5-300 or something) but I think 11 is just way too low.

I cancelled my prenatal appointment for tomorrow. Totally preparing for CD1 in the next couple days. I feel AF coming now and I think this spotting is turning red :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->