• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

So sorry....are you getting another draw tomorrow?

Thanks ladies...it sucks...I hate sitting here just waiting to miscarry :(

I haven't even gotten a call from the office yet, I'm guessing they will call tomorrow. I doubt they'll have me come again.

HCG level is at 11 - not good :( My OH keeps saying that from our research it's still in the normal zone (found a site that says at 4w hcg can be from 5-300 or something) but I think 11 is just way too low.

I cancelled my prenatal appointment for tomorrow. Totally preparing for CD1 in the next couple days. I feel AF coming now and I think this spotting is turning red :(

awwww hunni, but are you sure you want to cancel the appt? What did they recommend you do?

Babifever- no one suggested anything since I've only really talked to the people at the appointment center.

Though I made the right call because I just went to the bathroom and spotting had turned into a light period with red :( ugh I can't believe I finally got my BFP and it was taken away so quickly.

Do I count today as CD1?

Babifever- no one suggested anything since I've only really talked to the people at the appointment center.

Though I made the right call because I just went to the bathroom and spotting had turned into a light period with red :( ugh I can't believe I finally got my BFP and it was taken away so quickly.

Do I count today as CD1?

I would say yes. And I'm sorry to hear this. Just gotta keep trying, your beach baby will come <3

Bleeding REALLY started today so I'm thinking today might be CD1...just trying to move forward. Though I totally regret coming to work, I read to not wear tampons (what about a softcup?) and the only pads I have are thin panty liners.

doesn't help that it takes me an hour and 30 min to get to work AND get to home. I really don't want to be here, I feel like every time I get up a gush of blood comes out :(

Just checking in from my vacation - so sorry to hear about your loss Beachy.

I think she is still ON vacation, just maybe checked for a minute, so I will answer for her as I'm not sure when she will be back on ( hope that's ok mint!) she's in Iceland! Isn't that freakin awesome!

I think she is still ON vacation, just maybe checked for a minute, so I will answer for her as I'm not sure when she will be back on ( hope that's ok mint!) she's in Iceland! Isn't that freakin awesome!

yesssss that is freakin awesome!!!

I AM still in Iceland! Thanks Jules.
Actually, right now I am on Grimsey Island, north of the mainland. The top of the island crosses into the Arctic Circle!
Got a bit of WiFi again and relaxing at the guesthouse for a minute before taking a hike.

My doctor still hasn't called me back with her referral for a high-risk OB :( She was supposed to call Tues and I left her another message on Weds. Pretty frustrating.

Have a good weekend everyone. And Beachy I hope you don't have to work on the weekend so you can take some you time to heal.

I AM still in Iceland! Thanks Jules.
Actually, right now I am on Grimsey Island, north of the mainland. The top of the island crosses into the Arctic Circle!
Got a bit of WiFi again and relaxing at the guesthouse for a minute before taking a hike.

My doctor still hasn't called me back with her referral for a high-risk OB :( She was supposed to call Tues and I left her another message on Weds. Pretty frustrating.

Have a good weekend everyone. And Beachy I hope you don't have to work on the weekend so you can take some you time to heal.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation mint!! I'm so jealous!

My Dr. was pretty hard to hear back from too, it was really frustrating. I felt like they just didn't care, even though I know they do I'm sure I'm not the only one with issues right now.

I'm going back in for bloods on the 10th to make sure my levels went down. OH and I have talked and since I physically feel fine (besides the blood and slight cramps and back ache) we are going to start TTC again right after the bleeding stops. I talked to a nurse this morning and she said that would be okay.

I don't have to work weekends....I'm usually bored at work, but right now I have a lot gong on so I came in today because I wanted the distraction. My boss knows what's going on so he's been great. I hate being here when I'm bleeding this much, every time I get up there is a gush and I run to the bathroom. But I'd rather have things to do then just sit at home watching TV. My mind can't handle that.

How is everyone else doing? Are there any dollar tree testers this week?? I think this thread could use an uplifting story!

My Dr was like that when I had a scare with my first, kinda like it didn't mean much bc 'it happens all the time' but that doesn't make it any easier. Sorry to hear :hugs: I'm the same way with working, I need distractions! Glad you guys will be able to start ttc again :) I've heard after a miscarriage it's easier to get pregnant as your body is still in 'pregnant mode' I hope that's the case!

I tested on 9/3 but nothing! I'm not sure if it was bc it's too early though so I'm just going to wait for my period bc I really don't feel as if this is my month :/ if not, oh agreed to actively ttc rather than ntnp :happydance:

kissesandhugs - how many DPO are you? It could just be too early. I had no reason to test before my BFP, in fact I was convinced since ovulation that it was going to be another BFN cycle. Wasn't feeling ANY different. I tested because I kept having dreams we had a baby girl.

That's great OH agreed to actively try and not just NTNP! To be honest our last cycle that ended with BFP was the very first cycle my OH was FULLY on board and trying. I think it made a big difference. He knew how important certain days were.

I'm not sure what dpo I am :/ if I had to guess I'd say 10 dpo and that's going by cm so it could be totally off!!

Hey yall nothing has changed here. The plan is to start testing at dpo 8 ( for kicks). I'm weird out because pms hadn't started and its usually here by now....other than that I'm patiently waiting. First month ttc so hopes aren't up too high, yeah right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->