Dollar tree test - first cycle after pregnancy

Fizzyfefe

Mama and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I took this with SMU. I have no idea how many DPO I am because this is my first cycle since I had my son and I was irregular before. I felt ovulation this cycle but can't confirm exactly when because I'm not temping or using OPKs. What do you ladies think? I have two more tests for later this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 92
Was having trouble adding the picture to the first post. Oops!

ETA: fixed it :thumbup:

I see a line but it's seems smudged.

Agreed. I took the picture at the five minute mark and it seemed like a weird line. Didn't want to stress about it, as we are NTNP, but I figured I'd post just in case. :)

I definitely see that line. Does almost look like a dye run, maybe? Definitely test again in a day or two!

Thanks! I stocked up at the dollar store because I figured I'd be testing a lot while waiting for my cycles to sort-of regulate themselves. Will definitely POAS first thing tomorrow.

I hope so, girls! I'm trying not to get too excited yet, but it's so encouraging to see your responses. It's hard to resist the urge to use all the tests at once!

Here is this morning's test with FMU. Completely negative. Yesterday's test must have been faulty. :( I'll try again tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 34
Thanks. Must be that line eye everyone talks about. :haha:

Here is my test from this morning. BFN. I also had some spotting. If I'm honest, I'm a little disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 27
Thanks hun. I actually didn't have anymore spotting after that. I also ran out of tests. Guess I should go back to the store and stock up again! But I don't know if I'm pregnant or if my body is just regulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->