Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

massacubano

I have to post my favorite place for stocking stuff. I love Dollar Tree and everything is really just 1 dollar or less. I buy lots of hair clips and lip gloss for my 7 year old who is very into those items. They have stickers and small plastic animals and dinosaurs too for the boys. Oh, I have to get over there soon!

It is definitely a good store for stocking stuffers........and even birthday party goodie bags :)

Oh I thought you were saying that you have a dollar tree where you put up little gifts for the kids rather than stockings.. someday I'll learn to read I swear! lol. I just went to the dollar store last night (Dollar Giant) and bought tons of stuff though too.. making a stocking for my boyfriend, they have tons of cheap candy, and I picked up tons of stuff for my sister, she's into cosmetology and that, they had all sorts of sponges and basic supplies for $1.

Oh I thought you were saying that you have a dollar tree where you put up little gifts for the kids rather than stockings.

No, however a money tree is welcome to sprout on my lawn anytime! :happydance: I guess they are all over the place just other names. Someone told me "pound store".

I think I should change the title :dohh:

I love Dollar Tree.... I pop in ever week to get new christmas stuff... Bows Ribbon, tissue paper orniments... Im addicted....

oh yas we have a thing like that hear he he

Ah i love poundland (same thing lol) for things like that too.
May have a look in tomorrow if i get the chance, near xmas they sometimes get things in such as small bottles of oil of olay (which my grandma loves) which i can put in her stocking, yes, my grandparents and parents all hav stockings :p We all put one or 2 items in everyones stocking which go above the fire at my mams house as we alll go there for christmas then after dinner we open the stockings that everyone made up whilst gorging ourselves on after eights :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"