Dolphin Assisted Birth?

Yes, it's a real thing.

And HELL TO THE NO, I wouldn't do it.

Honestly I love my dogs but I do not want them around just cause how they may react to my sounds/distract me if a random person passes/life happens. A dolphin pod...Hell no!

MAYBE if I had taken care of them my entire life I would consider but not like this. I want birth to be me holding baby ASAP not holding baby and trying to get the curious noses away/worry what is going on more then I have to.

No. I won't even swim with a dolphin LOL. Not because I am scared of them as I think they are kind intelligent and beautiful, but I feel like it is exploiting them.

I am so glad to hear that the general consensus is that this is a stupid idea, for there are real women in the world who actually consider doing this in reality. It's really on the verge of all-out bafoonery.

God no. I have very strong feelings about dolphins being kept in captivity as it is. This just wreaks of animal exploitation to me... very very sad :(

People who swim with dolphins in captivity really need to read up on the stress levels that these poor animals suffer in captivity and the vile way that many of them are captured from the wild in barbaric drive hunts. If they know all of that information and still choose to swim with dolphins then they are plain selfish, cruel individuals.

People do this for real on my island in Hawaii...in the wild ocean!! It's a thing!! I've known 2 women who have birthed with dolphins in the sea.

I'd rather give birth in a forest grove but...mosquitoes.

Dolphin doula and meerkat midwives will be all the rage next year, bet on it! Sorry to have a laugh but the idea is funny to me.

I have yet to write my birth story of my son in my journal, but I should mention that it was a dolphin-assisted c-section.

( :) )

Oh wookie! That sounds simply lovely. I can imagine there was much fin slapping and high finning givin when the baby was born. Did you have the section done under water with scuba gear, or did the dolphins flop around on land?

Because that's what you want when giving birth, a dolphin all up in your business. Not for me. Pass! :coffee:

Oh wookie! That sounds simply lovely. I can imagine there was much fin slapping and high finning givin when the baby was born. Did you have the section done under water with scuba gear, or did the dolphins flop around on land?

Oh, it was AMAZEBALLS!

The dolphin actually pulled the baby out during the c-section, handed him off to a trained seal, who licked him clean, who then passed him back to the dolphin who swam a celebratory lap around with the baby on it's back, before flinging him over the curtain into my arms. It was so beautiful, and I felt so transcendent, Earthy, and birthy! :cry: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->