Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

Congrats! My wedding date is literally the day after yours!

Congrats! My wedding date is literally the day after yours!

Thank you :)

It's my brothers birthday on the 25th. I'm already in enough trouble as it is having it the day before. Haha.
How's your planning going? x

Everything is going really smoothly so far, i have got some things already and others are in the pipeline to get but all in all its been pretty stress free. I know all this is likely to change when i get closer to the day.

So, how much would I love a small win on the lottery around about now? :lol: I just want to know that everything is paid and done and ready. I can't handle this stress :hissy:

Meeting my MOH tonight to talk weddingy-stuff and throw ideas around. Shes super organised so hoping she kicks me into gear to get stuff done :)

The meeting with my MOH was successful. She's a bit organised. I love her :lol: So now, the centre pieces are decided. Yay. But when I suggested them to MIL (who's offered to do them for us) she decided that she wants us to have something more elaborate!! And now she's ignoring my emails about it. Charming :shrug:

Rings still not decided. Insurance still not bought. Trying to convince OH to sort his suits out but he's being bloody useless (as usual). I don't know what to do next...with money!! OH has just bought a spangly new printer for work which we're gonna use to print invites. Might print those and then just store them until closer the date :lol: What else...?

Oh, but missy moo gets the govt nursery funding from Jan so we're going to use the extra cash we save to go towards the wedding. That's gonna help us massively. Money stresses me out. We have the money in savings but that's for things like house improvements or moving house. I don't want to touch it, but OH is using it as a 'fail safe' :/

Im stealing your to do list :haha: hope you don't mind :)

Im stealing your to do list :haha: hope you don't mind :)

Steal away. I stole it from another B2B anyway. Haha! I've added and removed some things that do or don't apply to me too. It's very useful. Just wish it was on my phone so I could update it easier. Lol x

Helllloooo, found you!! Stalking :D

Looks like you have got everything pretty much sorted, well done you! Will deff be stealing the to do list I think hehe!!

x x

It's a fab to do list. Must pay credit to the bride I stole it from :lol:

I do notttt have everythin sorted. It's actually quite scary how much there is still to do :wacko: But once you've got the biggies done everythin else feels easier. Kinda

I'm looking at hairstyles now. Effort! xx

Hairstyles are so difficult, well they are for me because I haven't got a clue what will actually suit me and I won't be having my trial til just a month or so before the wedding!

Do you know if you want it up or down ?

I think I want it down. But with it down there is more chance of it looking 'bedraggled' by the end of the day = bad pics. Lol!! I dont know. I don't even know what colour I want my hair. Haha x

Bought one of my BMs dresses today...that's another thing to tick off the list :thumbup: Seriously low on cash flow at the moment though. Have rinsed all the wedding savings and Christmas is restricting monthly funds!! Stress

Think I've had a hair idea...but not sure how well it will "last"!! Have any of you seen the latest VO5 'express yourself' advert with the ultra glossy curls look? I looove it, but not sure how well it'll fair up from 11am to 11pm ?

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/6D39367B-47A7-43CB-95DC-BD8CFEDA2443-1441-000001B9ED44CE56.jpg

Hope your okay, anything we can help with :)

Just everything and not knowing what to do next!! My current stress is my bridesmaids bracelets. I've nearly finished making them but now don't think they'll be suitable for the wedding. And I need to find a way to fasten them because at the moment they just look awful :(
How the heck do people do wedding planning as a career. It's madness!!

:hugs: get a nice cup of tea and chill out hun, restart this afternoon maybe?

Aren't you good doing things yourself, I haven't a creative bone in my body, everything will be shop bought lol!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->