Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

I'm not having a father/daughter dance it's not me and my Dad at all!

You've had a busy day, sounds like you got some good things :)

Ohh no not the seating plan, we done ours before we sent out invites and that's had to go in he bin as some people can't come, there were a few girlfriends we forgot about etc! I'm dreading re doing it so good luck :lol:

I'm not having a father/daughter dance either - but I'm not even being given away hahaha! Yey for succesful wedding shopping - I think its the best :) eeps!! Xx

I might drop the father/daughter dance then. I'll ask my stepmum what she thinks. Thanks girls.

Lauren, the seating plan is done thank goodness, just need to make the table plan. We've also managed to get it down to 6 tables (before it was 7 with only 5 people on one of the tables!!) so that's one less centrepiece to pay for :lol: I'm dreading writing out all the place names. I ended up doing nothing last night. Lol

Went to ceremony venue today to finalise EVERYTHING!! Whoop, that's that sorted. Just have to get the music to them and all will be done. Oh, and pay them :lol: But they aren't asking for that. We don't technically have to pay that until the day itself :wacko:
On a completely non-wedding related note, when I went to the venue today I was greeted by a woman I instantly recognised, but didn't want to say anything incase I was wrong. So when I was speaking to the co-ordinater I asked if the woman's name was 'Hannah', which it was...turns out she was who I thought she was. She was my physiotherapist last year/beginning of this year :wacko::wacko: Her parents own the venue so her and her brother manage it and she does physio part-time :lol: Very random. Haha

Diet is going ok. Until I was told today the sweet potato is NOT allowed on a low carb diet :dohh: Hope to go to the gym tonight if the OH gets home at a sociable hour :thumbup: And, thanks to Emmy, I've got a seamstress who can do the amendments for me (from button to lace up) and says it'll only take a couple of days so I can leave it to almost the last minute before deciding :happydance: No idea on cost though!

Rambling now...I need to go use this energy...OH needs to come home so I can put it to good use...on the treadmill :haha::haha:

:happydance: yaayyyy for finalising everything, bet that's a bit of a weight of your shoulders! And how strange about that woman, the things you find out hey!

Great news about your dress too, takes a bit of the stress away from the dieting at least :)

Wooooo for finalising!! Does it seem more real now? How long do you have left? I'm a carb monster lol could never let them go but my diet is still going well :) atleast you have time to try to diet to maybe get back in your dress but its good that it wouldn't take long if not :) xxx

So pleased you can get the back changed on the dress :hugs: Try and get a price estimate off her so that you're not stumped with a big bill closer to the wedding

:happydance: yay for finalising things. I seriously can't wait to get to that stage :D

Don't get too excited girls, that was only the ceremony venue. I've still got to make an appointment with the reception venue to finalise details there :wacko: That's when it'll feel real.

Diet is still going well. Mummy May, I LIVE for carbs too so I have no idea how I'm coping with this, but when you have a dress to fit into I guess anything is possible :lol:
I'm going to the gym too. Went on Sunday and went again last night (at 10pm!!) then got bootcamp on Thursdays. This is proper. Haha

You're doing brilliantly with food and exercise :happydance:

:rofl: even if it is just the reception venue, it's still something with finalised details :D

Going to the gym at 10pm wow you are dedicated :D

Oh my gosh, I've not shown you my new teeth!!! They're still wonky as fook but for a quick fix before the wedding (and only £150 once he put the discount on :happydance:) I really couldn't be happier...

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/9C8714C1-07E5-4818-A6DC-76F34126D522-1553-0000028B49A0C005.jpg

The top picture doesn't show how bad they actually are/were. The two teeth either side of my front teeth are set further back so in photos I look all bucktoothed or like I'm missing the teeth completely :wacko: Now I won't be worried about smiling on the day. So happy!!

And on the wedding side of things, nothing else to report. I've lost 6lbs since last Sunday so well on my way to fitting into the dress. Not expecting to lose as much this week though. We will see.

MUST make a start on table plan etc. I keep putting it off :blush:

Well done that's a brilliant loss and the teeth look fab. I wish I could afford to get mine fixed!!

Yeah that's a brilliant loss! Your teeth look fab! To me your old teeth don't look bad but I know its just how you feel about them. Xx

Well done on the weight loss and your teeth look great! Id love to have your before teeth, they are a million times better than mine haha

I caved in last night. I'm PMTing and gettin stressed at OH so I tucked into a Lindt bunny that we still have left over from Easter :blush: But I'm going to the gym this afternoon and I'm being strict with my eating today!!

Trying to find some vintage material for our table plan. I've been looking on eBay but not found the 'right' pattern yet. Don't know where else to look :shrug:

My brother is annoying me too. I think I mentioned a while back that he RSVP'd as him + 4 children...well I need to him clarify so I can obviously make sure the favours and table plan etc are all right and my numbers and things. My mum thinks that maybe it's not him and 4 kids but him during the day then my SIL and the 2 boys will join him for the evening do. But he's ignoring all my texts etc :grr:

It's more expensive but try Laura Ashley/Cath Kidson. Or put their names in to Ebay. Your teeth look great!

Thank you

I have seen some lovely Laura Ashley fabric actually but I don't want to be spending too much :nope: I guess you get what you pay for. Sometimes I wonder if I'm puttin too much effort into things which are actually pretty insignificant :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->