** Donna, Charliemarinas, Katzone & Claire911's Lucky Month Feel free to join us! **

Hi All

Im with you too Donna - no obsessing this month (and I cant really obsess cos Im off to the USA on 19th (yes its Ov day) and DH not going with me so I will prob miss out this month anyway - which is kinda a relief to be honest). Im gonna enjoy my holiday, visiting my sister and nephews and just doing some retail therapy (cant wait). No baby talk allowed..... :) .... but i am on CD6 at the moment....:haha: and I will prob do my last 4 OPK's before I go just to see - and try to get a good :sex: session in before I leave (maybe even that morning too..... only problem is my other sister is staying with us so it will have to be a quiet one!!! :haha:

Anyway enough of the baby/TTc talk - any craic?

Yeah I think we all deserve a little break from the obsession and pressure don't we...you more than anyone Reba

Wow off to the US thats amazing it will be all Christmassy! how exciting, I am sure you can get :sex: in before you go hun especially if you don't ov until you leave and then the 2ww won't be obsessed about at all you will be sooooooo busy in US ! lovely.

Well OH and I spent an absolute fortune on new furniture for our bedroom at the weekend, it should all be here for 4th Dec so our Xmas pressie to each other is to do the room out lovely.

Thats a project for me...I told my OH I need a project!!

xxx

Hey Donna

Thats a nice thing to do - i want to do my DH bedroom up (at his home place) cos its too boyish for me... loads of football pictures etc. I think its time for a makeover. And a womans touch..... :) We will be there for the 2 weeks over Christmas so it would be nice to have it all done by then.

Yeah I cant wait for USA now :happydance: - it'll be all christmasy - they pull out all the stops. Must check my finances and see what I can spend - I'll try not to go completely mad - but there are always so many bargins over there its hard. :haha:

Hopefully I'll get a few sessions in before I leave (not hopefully, I will) so you never know I might catch the egg this time. Im just taking it easy from now on (til March anyway) and then maybe have a trip back to the doctor, nightmare.

How are the rest of the ladies getting on?

I think it might just be us two hun!

I'm dead excited about the room!! had a productive day at work today so feeling positive all round!!

Just wondering what to cook for dinner!?!?

xx

Hi all - any gossip today ladies?

So Donna, make anything nice for dinner? Had chicken, wedges & veg myself (boring but trying to lose a lb or 2 before christmas).

Hey Hun

It just me and you by the looks of it!

I did Chicken cooked in Peppers, onion, garlic, mange tout, tomato based sauce with pasta and garlic bread!!

hmmmmm it was yummy! I am doing home made burgers for my OH and I don't like burgers so I'll prob use a bit of the mince and do spag bol for me!!

not too healthy but yummy!

how about you ?? when do you go to the US?

I'm still keeping an eye on you girls!!! Just been keeping a lid on my BnB obsession :) :haha:

:flower:

Morning all,
Still alive, just waiting for the days to pass. Im 3DPO, so still a long way to go..............hope all is well

Hey Claire911...I'm not obsessing this month! I am taking it easy!

Hey Char63 ohhh in the 2ww good luck hun xx try not to stress too much

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Donna your dinner sounded yum - Im making thai red prawn curry tonight - should be nice.

Myself & my sister (and her 2 babies) fly to US on Thurs 19th (OV day.....:wacko: ). I can't wait for a holiday.

I know Im not suppose to be obsessing this month but i cant help it something - I will try to :sex: the morning of the 19th (before we head to airport - a quiet one cos sis will be in the house) and prob the 18th and 17th too - and maybe the week in US I will totally forget about how many DPO i am and land home to a BFP.... wishful thinking but you never know.

I just posted a thread about how many units of alcohol you all have per week - would love some feedback -dont think Im an alcho or anything but maybe I do have one or 3 units too many per week. :drunk:

Hey sounds lovely!!

I don't actually drink that much, I used too don't get me wrong.

I prob only very rarely have a glass or 2 of wine during the week and weekends I may have a glass or a vodka and orange.

If I am going out or feel like getting drunk then I drink!! I haven't done that for a while!!

xx

yeah I dont drink that much - we open a bottle of wine sometimes and it lasts all week and the weekend - so a very small glass with dinner some nights. But if im going out then i'd have about 5 bottles of beer (on a quiet night) or a few beers and a few G&T's on a mad night (maybe 8 drinks total). Again not a huge pile in the grand scheme of things but maybe alot for someone TTC.

And lately there has been things on - like friends visiting, christenings, house parties - and then Christmas is coming up. And not to mention my USA trip.

I think my plan is to go Tee total in the new year for 3 months at least (of course its my DH birthday in Jan, then a holiday in feb and paddys day in March - but i have to stay away from booze). I sound like I've got it bad - i just like a wee drinky poo sometimes - and I love wine!!!

Hi ladies - whats happening with ya all these days?

Well im off to the USA in the morning for a week - cant wait.

I took an OPK yesterday evening too and there was a faint line - CD14 - so will do another this eve. Usually I ov on CD16 so could be the same this month. I got a good auld session in with DH last night and will try to have a quiet one tonight 2 (cos my sister will be in the spare room) and hopefully that will do the job. Not too hopeful but sure we'll see. At least im away for the week so wont be counting the dpo's.

Good luck to you all this month. :thumbup:

Hi Just thought I'd check back on all you lovely ladies and see how you are all getting on? Still no BFP for me. Currently going to acupuncture to see if that helps with the spotting. If it doesnt (which it hasnt this month) then I really will have to give in and go to DR and ask for a Lap & dye.

Anyway let me know how you are all getting on - maybe you all got a BFP and have left the TTC section????

RR - hellooooooo there! I couldnt believe it when I saw this thread pop up in my inbox :) I'm doing well thanks. Only got my :bfp: last week, still shocked! Still lurking around TTC, first tri scares me!! How are you finding acupuncture? :flower:

Good to hear from you :hugs:

RR - hellooooooo there! I couldnt believe it when I saw this thread pop up in my inbox :) I'm doing well thanks. Only got my :bfp: last week, still shocked! Still lurking around TTC, first tri scares me!! How are you finding acupuncture? :flower:

Good to hear from you :hugs:

Hi Claire - thats great you got your BFP.... well done. :thumbup:

Im still lurking around TTC too - im too afraid to join LTTC properly (lurking there too though).

Acup is going good - its very relaxing and im taking some chinese herbs. But unfortunately i got AF last night so another month passes and no BFP - i really hope the acup can get me back in balance. If not i will need to go back for a check up with Dr and maybe even look into getting a Lap & dye done to rule out Endo. Oh the joys of it all.

Great news for you though - hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months. x

Have u tried Pre seed and Conceive+? I got lucky with Pre seed :)

I think katzone has got her :bfp: but I havent heard from Donna for a while. Hope she's OK.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->