** Donna, Charliemarinas, Katzone & Claire911's Lucky Month Feel free to join us! **

I know what you mean Charliemarina - if you test early you wont really get down cos its far too early - you just want to pee on something!!!! :haha:

Well i suppose if you can hold off another day or 2 that would be better.

im very much gonna try hunnie and to be honest babes OH hasnt been paid yet and this month really tight so cnt test :rofl: well maybe thats a good thing ay lol

ok so im gonna list my symptoms now had enough of holding them in so here ya go donna babes no more waiting iv cracked...............

1-4dpo nothing to report

4-5dpo boobs started tingling seems to have subsided now

5-8dpo (today) lower back ache, right nipple really irritating me, cm is very lotiony and apparent, fatigue slept all night woke feeling like shit, second temp rise on chart, cramps, moodiness even OH has said i have issues or im preg :rofl: (hes been there before) had many twinges and pulling sensations noticed alot when getting into bed last night and also felt slightly nauseated last night never had no dinner :nope:

so there ya have it girls hope it all means something and not another stupid cycle where my body playing tricks on me lol xxxxxxxxxxx

wow great symptoms.... Especailly the right nipple one... I had the same thing - my pj's were rubbing of it and it was agony. I hope thats a good sign for me too... mind you I only had it on Sunday and nothing since so who knows.

Its sounding good for you.... :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Im starting to feel pretty weird... like as if AF is on route - stomach is in knots and sore ovary area... I hope its not the witch.... I feel kinda sickly too - could be the feed I ate at lunch time though - one to many chocolates....

Come on BFP - PMA PMA PMA

Hello Ladies

Nothing else to report, if anything cramping has eased!! been getting up to pee in the night which is a little unusual but I could have been drinking more during the day I don't know!!

Still trying to keep the PMA up xxx

Well my chart took a dip this morning so its no surprise that I have no symptoms.

I have no idea what OH and I can do to improve for next cycle :(

morning all - well I had to get up at 5.45am this morning to leave hubbie to the airport bus - and i felt like the witch was here - i had a horrible feeling in my ovaries/stomach. SO i think its just a matter of time before she shows up - im due to spot today or tomorrow so the feeling I had this morning is right on time....

But i'll try to keep the PMA going until she actually rears her ugly head!

I know its late but please can i join you. I love the PMA. Finally got my periods back after 8 years so im raring to go. November is my month iv decided! What does EPO do by the way?

Hi Claire - yes of course you can join - PMA all the way!!!! :thumbup:

EPO is suppose to help produce more EWCM.... Ive been taking it for 8/9 months now and I dont notice a huge increase but it has def helped with my painful periods cos it acts like a natural anti inflamatory. Blocks the bad pain associated with AF.

girls girls GIRLS omg this is getting to much ok so here goes, firstly check chart im loving it sooo much :wohoo: here is what happening today ladies.
well woke this morning feeling totally shattered again, cm is getting very ew and apparent, but the main thing making me belive im defo getting my :bfp: is constipation :dance: i never get consipated unless preg its a fact for me, so iv decided that by comapring ym last preg chart and the constipation matches for same day as last preg 9dpo that i gonna test first time tommrow at 10dpo same day got :bfp: last time, im soo hoping my mind is not causing this poo probs or i will seriously give up althoghther but for now my PMA is through the roof and aint knowone bringing it down only bfn can do that, so girls girls girls how is everyone doing donna huns u must let me know i thinking about ur bfp right now lol xxxx

Hi Charliemarina - how did you get on testing? Hope it was good news??? :thumbup:

Well i think Im out of the running - I started spotting today - right bang on time. Im 11DPO and thats usually when it happens - i'll be getting a full flow in 4-5 days. So boo hoo to me..... :cry:

I thought the PMA might work but it didnt - I must get a double dose for next month.

Hows everyone else doing?

:witch: got me on Sunday - she got me good too!

Happy though because cycles are working properly now! I guess the fact we were both so ill just wasn't good for us...

Soooooooooo busy at work though so got enough to make the next 16 days until OV go quickly!!

hope everyone else had good news ? will try and get on later to find out

Love to you all

This thread will continue xxxx

Morning all - Donna sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs: - i hate her!!!

Well Im still spotting - due to be fully on tomorrow - so I'm out too. :nope: Oh well another month. Mind you i decided over the weekend that im not gonna be trying for much longer. This month Im off to the USA with my sister (to visit my other sister) and I ov the day I leave or maybe the day before so not much chance of catching the egg. Im not gonna bother doing it every day either - i'm seriously fed up with it. I just want to have sex for the fun of it from now on. Sick of thinking about babies all the time - it hasnt worked for me for 2 years so its not gonna work. So from now on im gonna enjoy life - book holidays, do things that I would usually put off cos I'd be thinking "what if im pregnant". I need to live in the now. And to be honest once i decided that that was it a huge weight was lifted of my shoulders.

So good luck to the rest of you ladies. :thumbup:

Hey ladies - whats happening to this thread - is the PMA disappearing??? keep it going.... please....

Any updates?

Hi Hun

I have PMA for November and all the ladies still left here but it seems to have sloped off now doesn't it !!

xxx

Hi girls,
Im still here!!
Not been on much as not really had much to say as i've been on AF, now just waiting for my monitor to detect a peak, then its all go again!!
Also, Ive been doing some research on my spotting issues and have decided to start taking vitamin B-50 complex. Ive heard such good reports from it from other ladies who have been trying for ages and since starting it, their luteal phases have been lenthing, so why not give it a shot, I thought.
PMA is telling me it will sort me out and within a few months I will be up the duff!!
Much lurrve
Char x

Hi girls,
Im still here!!
Not been on much as not really had much to say as i've been on AF, now just waiting for my monitor to detect a peak, then its all go again!!
Also, Ive been doing some research on my spotting issues and have decided to start taking vitamin B-50 complex. Ive heard such good reports from it from other ladies who have been trying for ages and since starting it, their luteal phases have been lenthing, so why not give it a shot, I thought.
PMA is telling me it will sort me out and within a few months I will be up the duff!!
Much lurrve
Char x

Hi Char

Well I have the same spotting problem and read the post about the B complex so started B100 on CD1 of last month and I still started spotting on CD11 (same as alwways) and I have been spotting now for 6 days so it seems to have lengthened my spotting by a day so far -i hope this spotting doesnt go on much longer - its driving me mad, i just want AF to show. She was suppose to be here yesterday or this am but still nothing (but i feel her coming) but the spotting is doing my head in. So i dont know what to think about the B100 complex - good or bad?

I mentioned it to my sister (cos shes a nurse) and she B vitamins are good anyway so to keep taking them so Ill continue for a while - another few cycles and see what happens.

I was suppose to Ov on 18th Nov (day before I go to USA on hols) but this spotting has now made it the 19th or 20th at this stage (DH isnt going to USA with me so we are def out this month - what a waste). Oh well as I siad in a previous post im not gonna think about it anymore and just go with the flow.

PMA ladies....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"