** Donna, Charliemarinas, Katzone & Claire911's Lucky Month Feel free to join us! **

Rebel - maybe the b vits will take a few months to properly get into the system - gotta keep the faith girl!!

Morning.

Yeah hope the Bvits start to work properly soon - ill take them for another month and see what happens.

Well AF showed up with avengence last night - about 7pm - so 5.5 days of spotting. I was nearly thinking maybe the spotting would stop and I would actually be pregnant.... I was in denial. Anyway Im not sad or anything - just in pain at the moment. Trying to stay away from the Nuerofen too (heard bad things about it and infertility - ive been taking it for AF pain since I was 16).

Anyway CD1/2 for me (would I count yesterday as CD1 seen as I got AF at 7pm or start today?)

well she got me girls totally gutted :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
CD1 today not feeling good xxxx

So sorry to hear that :( Was she bang on time?

Look after yourself hun :hugs: Is OH looking after you? x

so bloody bang on time its unreal huns got hate her arrrrrgggghhh.

OH is doing his best dnt take away the fact every time i see red i remember i failed AGAIN!!!! :cry: xxxx

well all opk and thermom gona out window had enough going the OH NATUREL for this cycle see how that pans out all this dpo counting driving me mad, i know my body and cm enough now to know when ov coming i gonna try that instead as i need a TTC break without stopping TTC :rofl: xxxx how u ladies doing xxx

well she got me girls totally gutted :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
CD1 today not feeling good xxxx

So sorry to hear that :( Was she bang on time?

Look after yourself hun :hugs: Is OH looking after you? x

so bloody bang on time its unreal huns got hate her arrrrrgggghhh.

OH is doing his best dnt take away the fact every time i see red i remember i failed AGAIN!!!! :cry: xxxx

well all opk and thermom gona out window had enough going the OH NATUREL for this cycle see how that pans out all this dpo counting driving me mad, i know my body and cm enough now to know when ov coming i gonna try that instead as i need a TTC break without stopping TTC :rofl: xxxx how u ladies doing xxx

Good luck :hugs:

Im with you Char - having a break without having a break... if you get me. I want to stop thinking about dates and days etc and just chill-lax a bit. Im not overly stressed, i think im not stressed at all but I prob am deep down - so gonna go au natural too - see what happens - gonna do it for a few months and then maybe go back to doctors and get more tests if nothing by March (thats seems to far away but the months are flying by).

Thoughts guys?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/217373-cheapie-test.html

I've still got serious AF cramp. Witch due today.

hunnie thats a BFP and omg cramps are very very normal i had them bad with all my kids it will wear off a bit soon huns, now go get that frer or digi girl CONGRATS :baby: :cloud9:

Hey girlies, haven't been here for a while but seriously lacking the pma at the moment. O'ed really quickly after the chemical and was hoping that I caught that eggy - but no - the horrible witch bitch showed her moley face today - aaarrrggghhh.

Anyway - I have a pelvic scan and blood tests next week to see whats going on down there and hopefully start clomid right away, but I have a feeling they'll make me wait until the start of the next cycle, which just seems so far away.

Hope you are all well

xxxxx

Thanks chicks.

The digi is coming out tomorrow! x

Hey ladies, sorry been off. AF got me. On CD4 now. Not gonna temp this month or over stress about things - to be completely honest I cannot be bothered with it all! (Temping etc that is.)

FX'd Crossroads, it looks BFP to me!

FX'd to everyone else too and PMA for November!!

Hey ladie's i have an amazing update for ya all. OH asked me to marry him this weekend on our romantic anniversary weekend. I said yes of course and im elated so much :yipee: and bless he was so scared. So ladie's i think im CD 6 i say think as iv given up charting this cycle and OPK too just need a break from obsession that come's with both these things and also its been a year now of constant trying for a baby this month i want to just make love when we want to make love. Both my kid's were made this way and its defo more suprising when af don't show so here's a hoping thats what will happen. Af has left now so yay for all the making love to come how are all ladie's today congrats to all with :bfp: too x x x

Hey ladie's i have an amazing update for ya all. OH asked me to marry him this weekend on our romantic anniversary weekend. I said yes of course and im elated so much :yipee: and bless he was so scared.

awww :cloud9:

Hey ladie's i have an amazing update for ya all. OH asked me to marry him this weekend on our romantic anniversary weekend. I said yes of course and im elated so much :yipee: and bless he was so scared. So ladie's i think im CD 6 i say think as iv given up charting this cycle and OPK too just need a break from obsession that come's with both these things and also its been a year now of constant trying for a baby this month i want to just make love when we want to make love. Both my kid's were made this way and its defo more suprising when af don't show so here's a hoping thats what will happen. Af has left now so yay for all the making love to come how are all ladie's today congrats to all with :bfp: too x x x

Congratulations hun xxx sooooooo happy for you xxxxxx

Thats awesome news - big congrats!

Right Ladies

Sorry I have not been on here so much....I've been really busy.

OH and I have decided like many others on this thread to 'not really try' this month, just be 'normal' again not obsess over OPKs etc. We know roughly when I Ovulate and will obviously :sex: during that time but without the usual discussions afterwards..''I wonder if that worked'' ''do you think we've done enough'' its just really hard on everyone especially my OH he feels guilty, so do I...

We have a great :sex: life and have been holding back recently with the Ann Summers treats and tricks but they are all coming out again now!!

If anything the baby making has pulled us apart a little and I don't want that to happen, of course I want a baby, but I only want one with my OH and if I can't have that then it wasn't meant to be.

Sooooooooooo Ladies...lets all raise a glass to

* No pressure
* Fun :sex:
* Relaxation
* No OPK's or Temping
* No obsessing over CD or DPO

Who is with me? lets have a normal thread talk about day to day stuff, no symptoms no DPO nothing, natta, zilch!

xxxxxxxx

I agree Donna, don't you find it all a bit repetative anyways, the what-ifs and what-nots.
At the end of the day, if its gonna happen, it will, if not, it wont, simple as.
Im still gonna use my monitor as it cost me a lot of money! But gonna stop obsessing!!

Yay good for you Char, yeah I only use cheapy OPK's so not too worried but can understand you want to get the most from the monitor.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->