Don't even know why I'm posting this as I will MC :( Update23/09/pg15-It's a miracle!

MrsJD

Little Fighter On Board
Reaction score
This was done yesterday at 8 dpo, 24 hours after having a biopsy of my womb, it's hanging by a thread and there's nothing that can be done :cry:

How stupid am I?

UPDATE - Dr Quenby has just returned my call (Dr who is running the NKC trial), she will rush through my results and have an answer by tuesday/wednesday ALSO, she said the chance of them touching my wee bean is minimal and that I've to try and relax until she has the results :happydance: Also, phoned my consultant back, he advised if it is NKC then he can prescribe me the drug privately so I wouldn't need to go on the trial.

Hang on in there baby!

UPDATE - 9/9 Well just received my results :( I have high levels of NKC's :nope: and hopefully my baby will make it until I get the drug, so sad :(

Attachments

• Photo-0027.JPG
    Photo-0027.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 314
oh mrsjd- hang on in their girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive got my fingers, legs & everything else crossed for you hunny- did they see it with the womb biopsy at all? Might have been too early maybe?

Thanks honeybee

They scraped my womb, it was for a Natural Killer Cell biopsy, they may have missed it but then again they might have hit it :( My results take 5 weeks for the NKC, my consultant won't give me a trigger shot as I only had the biopsy two days ago, if it was last week then I would have been given a shot.

XX

wtf??? and they didnt think to do this AFTER you af came?? just incase u were preg??? basterds!!! Maybe you wont mc babes, maybe..just maybe, it'll be ok? im pretty sure they would have scraped you very low in the womb by the cervix??

They do it at 7 dpo and I was warned not to be pregnant, we didn't use anything, I ovulated 2 days early, 4 days after we last had sex.

Nope they scraped deep into the womb, not like a smear :(

XX

Oh hunny, I'm praying that they missed your little bean & it's still snuggled in :hugs: xxx

Praying that everything goes ok. Snuggle in deep sticky bean. xxxx

Oh no, thats such sad news when it should be such good news.

Totally totally thinking of you and wishing you all the luck in the world.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Had to reply again, sorry.

I do hope it works out for you, and cant stop thinking of, the timing couldnt of been worse ay, even though they are trying to help you.

I dont know how you must be feeling right now but truly truly hope it works out positively.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You poor darling. My thoughts are with you. Praying they have missed your little bean. :hugs:

MrsJD fingers so crossed for you!!!!

Fingers crossed your little bean is hanging on!! Just think of the story you'll be able to tell him or her!! xxx

This was done yesterday at 8 dpo, 24 hours after having a biopsy of my womb, it's hanging by a thread and there's nothing that can be done :cry:

How stupid am I?

UPDATE - Dr Quenby has just returned my call (Dr who is running the NKC trial), she will rush through my results and have an answer by tuesday/wednesday ALSO, she said the chance of them touching my wee bean is minimal and that I've to try and relax until she has the results :happydance: Also, phoned my consultant who advised if it is NKC then he can prescribe me the drug privately so I wouldn't need to go on the trial.

Hang on in there baby!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it like :thumbup:

:happydance:

Fingers crossed for you and beany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All looking good, I dont pray but i will for you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. in answer to your question i am feeling very relaxed, its DH's birthday tomorrow so gonna concentrate on him!

How stupid am I?

UPDATE - Dr Quenby has just returned my call (Dr who is running the NKC trial), she will rush through my results and have an answer by tuesday/wednesday ALSO, she said the chance of them touching my wee bean is minimal and that I've to try and relax until she has the results :happydance: Also, phoned my consultant who advised if it is NKC then he can prescribe me the drug privately so I wouldn't need to go on the trial.

Hang on in there baby!

U kept that quiet - oh babe I hope it sticks for you I really do, good luck xxx

Fab news MrsJD!! :yipee:

Hang in there baby JD :dust: xxx

How stupid am I?

Hang on in there baby!

U kept that quiet - oh babe I hope it sticks for you I really do, good luck xxx

I had put it on my journal, daren't go near the 1st trimester.

XXX

OMG hun ive just read your thread! Im so happy for you! Sending you tons of sticky dust hunny! :hugs::hugs::happydance:

OMG hun ive just read your thread! Im so happy for you! Sending you tons of sticky dust hunny! :hugs::hugs::happydance:

Thanks Nat, my nerves were shattered earlier but I'm a bit more relaxed tonight.

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"