Don't even know why I'm posting this as I will MC :( Update23/09/pg15-It's a miracle!

Hey you, have just read your journal.

I had a blighted ovum in 2006 but went on to have DS. This bean just may surprise you!

Also why are you saying you feel guilty? There is nothing to feel guilty about hun, i continue to hope for the best for you. :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey you, I'm feeling guily because I had a biopsy of my womb and should have been more careful :cry:, cramps are still here, so I might go buy a test soon.

XXXXXX

Listen sweetheart, you had that done for all the right reasons, do not feel guilty at all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

hh please babe :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Before you did your FRER why were you having that procedure, you know why, for all the right reasons.

Dont feel guilty when you shouldnt, i know its hard times.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww i have every hope that youll be fine & you can finally keep your baby bean xx

:hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: x

Caved in, done another FRER, it's still there who know's what's going on with these cramps, I'll upload a picture soon my phone camera is crap so it might still be faint but dark looking at it.

XX

Keeping everything crossed for you sweetie! And sending you loads of sticky dust for your beany!!:hugs:

loads of sticky stuff your way hun glad the tests still showing a line...:happydance:

MrsJD, please dont worry - all is not lost!!!!
Cramps are really common in early pregnancy - I was convinced I was losing Alex but the cramps went on until at least 15 weeks!
I really really reallllllly hope this is a sticky bean babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey - I've had that test done too, and you know that they only take a tiny amount of cells. The chance that they touched your bean are very small :hug:

The main concern with that procedure is that the womb contractions caused by the biopsy can interfere with implantation (not everyone contract) but will not always cause problems.

I think that if you are getting a line now, that means that the biopsy did not harm your bean. :hug:

ps - I am seeing Quenby today myself!!

honey - I've had that test done too, and you know that they only take a tiny amount of cells. The chance that they touched your bean are very small :hug:

The main concern with that procedure is that the womb contractions caused by the biopsy can interfere with implantation (not everyone contract) but will not always cause problems.

I think that if you are getting a line now, that means that the biopsy did not harm your bean. :hug:

ps - I am seeing Quenby today myself!!

I know Quenby said that, she's rushing through the results for tuesday/wednesday.

Good luck today honey and I've left a message on your journal :happydance:

XX

12dpo today, had 24 hours of terrible cramps from 2am Sunday morning, hardly slept last night didn't even inject my herapin this morning thinking it was all over but done this and my bean is still there. Now my original test was 8dpo this is 12dpo don't know if my levels are rising or decreasing :(

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 108
Oh and my temp was still up this morning :happydance: reason why I bought the test

I would say your levels are definitely rising. I went back and looked at your test from 8dpo and this line is WAY darker than that. Like sb22 said, cramps are normal. You're still pregnant! Try to think as positive as possible. :hugs:

OMG hunny! Im so happy for you! You so deserve this. Keeping everything crossed for you.:hugs:

I would say your levels are definitely rising. I went back and looked at your test from 8dpo and this line is WAY darker than that. Like sb22 said, cramps are normal. You're still pregnant! Try to think as positive as possible. :hugs:

Thanks honey. I just freaked yesterday with the cramps, same as my previous MC's but you're right PMA.

I'm not testing again until friday, AF is due wednesday.

:hugs:

XXXXXXX

Oh when I say I don't know if they are rising or decreasing I meant, maybe I would have had a strong test today but they are dropping, does that make sense?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"