Don't even know why I'm posting this as I will MC :( Update23/09/pg15-It's a miracle!

Right girls, I promised not to test again however, I was in Boots and couldn't resist being a Whore (POAS whore that is) :rofl:

Okay here it is at 14dpo and I must say I'm offically chilled out now!

XX

Looks GREAT! Nice and dark. Congrats again! :happydance:

I've been following your story and i'm really glad to see a lovely dark line on your last test.

:dust: sending you lots of baby dust :D

That is a fantastic story to tell your LO on their story of survival!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

oh my gosh mrs.......i so hope this is it!! i love you beautiful lines you whore!! i knew you'd do it!! ;)

At least you know what the problem is :hugs: hang on little beanie!

Just seen your update.

Don't really know what it is that is wrong with you, but at least you have the results now so doctors can take care of you and your super bean! It's certainly holding on tight in there, your latest test is beautiful.

Take it easy hunni, keep us posted as to how you are getting on!

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thank goodness, looks like they deffo missed your little bean then! :yipee:
Hope you can try to relax a bit now, looks like this one's a keeper!! :hugs:
Congrats! xx

wow.. just seen your latest test. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done!! :happydance:

i have just read the whole entire thread and omg !!! i am sooooo pleased for you!!!! you have had so many well wishers i think this site is gr8!
best wishes and i hope all stays well for u x x:hugs:

wow... i just read this thread now and am so thrilled for you!! what a super-bean indeed! you need to think of a nice strong name for him/her now... what a fighter!

congrats!!!

oh my gosh mrs.......i so hope this is it!! i love you beautiful lines you whore!! i knew you'd do it!! ;)

Well AJ, you got me back! I burst out laughing reading this, thankfully I was in my office at the time with the door closed :rofl:

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Your bean is sticking!!! Yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->