Don't even know why I'm posting this as I will MC :( Update23/09/pg15-It's a miracle!

Thanks for the info. I'm hardly an expert in the field. I only remembered learning about it at college - connection with Reye's, but if consultant recommends it I'm sure it's safe. xx

You're still right though honey, well in away and at least you were paying attention in college :rofl:

XXXX

hon - as far as I am concerned - we are bump buddies!!! congrats on your :bfp: this is great news. :hug:

It is looking good woman :happydance:

I feel the pressure now.... there are so many people from the mc section with :bfp: this month which is just great news.

I hope to join you all next week [-o<

hon - as far as I am concerned - we are bump buddies!!! congrats on your :bfp: this is great news. :hug:

Oh you don't want to hang about with me :( If this pregnancy continues I'm skipping the 1st trimester, believe me.

:hugs:

It is looking good woman :happydance:

I feel the pressure now.... there are so many people from the mc section with :bfp: this month which is just great news.

I hope to join you all next week [-o<

Widger :hugs:

Only done the god dam test since my temp was still up. AF is due wednesday not tomorrow, so we'll see plus I'll know in the next 48hours if I have NKC (which I know I've not) and to top it off I'm at the doctors in the morning :happydance:

Oh hopefully you will be honey, FX'd

XXXXX

That line looks like mine at 12dpo :) :bfp: for sure!!!! Congrats!

oh my GOD mrs!!! i've just see this and i almost screamed i was so excited for you. i've scanned through the posts and i'm up to date now. i CANT wait to hear more, and i SOOOO hope this is it for you lovely!!

Oh huni that test is so much positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Things are looking good for you, rest lots and take it easy!!!

Do the docs have a plan for making this pregnancy stick or are there no precautions they can take at the minute????? I dont mean this insensitivley hun, just want to make sure your getting the best treatment!!!!!!

Lots of love!

p.s cant believe youv'e only tested twice, your doing good!!!!! xxxxx

Hey you!

You're not being insensitive :) they do have plans but I need to wait until the NKC results which will be today or tomorrow. If it's NKC's my gyne will prescribe me the drug privately which save me going back to Liverpool.

I'm at my GP this morning to have, Folic Acid (low FA in the mother can cause RCM), progesterone, HCG and my usual Thyroid (don't have one) checked.

Since doing that 2nd test (it's darker compared to the picture) my boobs have ached, felt sick and horrible taste in my mouth.

And to top it off my temp is still up :happydance:

MWAHXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

oh my GOD mrs!!! i've just see this and i almost screamed i was so excited for you. i've scanned through the posts and i'm up to date now. i CANT wait to hear more, and i SOOOO hope this is it for you lovely!!

Thanks AJ here's hoping and can you believe I've only tested twice, I'm no longer a whore :rofl:

XXXXXX

Well girls, not testing again, decided against it as it's mental torture :( but on the plus side my temp is still up this morning :happydance:

oh goodness! you've only tested twice! am i really talking to who i think i am??? that's ok, i'm a reformed whore as well!! haven't tested since 6 weeks!! ;)
i've got everything crossed for you honey!!

oh hunni congratulations :happydance: i saw a the post over on the rcm thread and when you mentioned your bean i was like hey up! is mrs jd pg and you are yipee!!! so happy for you hun and i hope you have a happy and noneventful pregnancy god knows you deserve it sweetie!! x

oh goodness! you've only tested twice! am i really talking to who i think i am??? that's ok, i'm a reformed whore as well!! haven't tested since 6 weeks!! ;)
i've got everything crossed for you honey!!

I would love to be a whore right now but to much mental torcher :rofl:

:hugs:

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back