dont have a bump buddy :(

bubs82

mummy to Trystan :)
Reaction score
Hello was just wondering if anyone is due 5th march and would like to be my bump buddy ? Feeling lonely here ! :nope:

Hi bubs82 - please dont feel lonely - I will buddy with ya - im due on 19th March!!

I am 5th March too :D Consider yourself buddied :D Pleased to meet you x

I don't have a bump buddy, but I'm due couple days before you x

I'll buddy with ya. I'm due March 22nd!

So what does it mean to be bump buddies anyway? I've got a few but after we said we'd be bump buddies, is there something I'm supposed to do? Private message more often, is there a special spot for bump buddies? New at this, obviously! :)

I'll buddy with ya. I'm due March 22nd!

So what does it mean to be bump buddies anyway? I've got a few but after we said we'd be bump buddies, is there something I'm supposed to do? Private message more often, is there a special spot for bump buddies? New at this, obviously! :)

Hello ! Yes I'm not sure either as a bump buddy do I have a specific role ? i dont want to Di things wrong :/ x

Can I join you ladies :flower: My baby girl is due on the 20th March xx

Thank you :)

So have you all found out the sex of bubs yet? xx

Yes !! Haha as u can see I'm expecting a little boy !!!! :D I went for a private scan at 15 + 3 , will be interesting to see if my 20 week scan next week confirms this but from what I could see there were very definite boy bits on display !!! How bout u missymoo88 ? X

I can't see any tickers at the mo as I'm on my phone and the whole layout seems to have changed.

Congrats on having a baby boy :) we too had an early scan at 15w1d and found out we're expecting a baby girl. We have our 20 week scan in 2 weeks and wondering the same, although we got given a scan pic of her 3 female bones lol xx

hey! I'm due march 6th, you should come join us on https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/671077-march-mamas-2012-used-mid-march-mamas.html, we're all due in march and are a roudy bunch but a lot of fun! xx

Hubbys finally put down the laptop after 2 hours of player texas hold something or other poker lol x

I'll join in too if you dont mind lol, im due on the 7th march :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->