dont have a bump buddy :(

Lol I'm on my phone and a new mobile version popped up and like u said no tickers on display so I went to desktop version ! Aww missymoo88 a little girl ! So exciting. U feeling movement yet ?

Hello and welcome !! Hope you are well xx

Hiya *waves*
I'm not too bad thanks. I have my 20 week scan on Weds and I can't help but feel this sense of impending doom. :(
It's my first and I'm just super paranoid that something will go wrong - not helped by the fact I can't feel any kicks yet.. at least I don't think I can. Kinda impossible to know really isn't it!?!

Can any of you ladies definitely say you've felt something yet?

@thelionclub....

Im 19 weeks pregnant and i felt flutters from 16 weeks, the last week or so im feeling definate little prods and kicks from the inside most days (however nothing strong enough to feel from the outside yet).

However from everything ive read on here this differs alot from women to women so please dont worry hun, some people dont feel anything until 20 weeks plus & thats perfectly normal.

I also think it all depends on how big/small you are, my sister was tiny all the way through her pregnancy and she could feel kicks from really early on....

Im sure the scan will be fine hun, try not to worry x

Aww I'm constantly panicking also, I have a funny period like pain today and im kind of freaking out ! I have had definite movement that can be felt from outside, but its so erratic some days I again panic something is wrong AAAARGH ! Xx

Hello and welcome !! Hope you are well xx

Hiya *waves*
I'm not too bad thanks. I have my 20 week scan on Weds and I can't help but feel this sense of impending doom. :(
It's my first and I'm just super paranoid that something will go wrong - not helped by the fact I can't feel any kicks yet.. at least I don't think I can. Kinda impossible to know really isn't it!?!

Can any of you ladies definitely say you've felt something yet?

mine is Friday ! My oh is so excited but I'm too busy worrying !!! :( I'm sure we will both be fine let us know ASAP ! Xxx

I think its natural to worry at any scan, i had a missed miscarriage in March this year (detected at early 8 week scan) and i fell pregnant again in June & just convinced myself it would happen again.

Each scan ive had during this second pregnancy ive dreaded more than been excited,,,, however since the 12 week scan and since ive felt some movement ive tried to make myself chill out and enjoy it

Although im sure before my 20 week scan on Tuesday ill still feel that familiar sicky feeling where im nervous something is going to be wrong, I think thats just natural to be honest girls x

Wow so trudie urs is tues, thelionclub urs is wed and mine is Fri !! Trust me to be last !! I will keep my fingers crossed for us all xx

trudie I'm sorry to hear of ur missed miscarriage :nope: I was told I was ectopic at the beginning of this one pregnancy is a terrifying journey. I'm so happy for u that ur now here :) xx

trudie I'm sorry to hear of ur missed miscarriage :nope: I was told I was ectopic at the beginning of this one pregnancy is a terrifying journey. I'm so happy for u that ur now here :) xx

Thanks hun! it was the worst thing ive ever been through, had to have a D&C op as i was 8 weeks gone.. but im so so grateful to have fallen again so soon after and this time things are going great!

Happy to hear things are good with you as well! its such a scary time, but I think now were at the stage where we can start enjoying it ! x

Wow so trudie urs is tues, thelionclub urs is wed and mine is Fri !! Trust me to be last !! I will keep my fingers crossed for us all xx

wow how exciting! yep mines Tuesday coming at 920! i'll try to remember to update you girls on here if its team pink or blue ;) x

Ooh trudie yep update with colour please !! I can't wait to confirm 100% boy, I haven't made it public that I had a private scan, only me and dh know !! Xx

Your not last bubs82 ... mine isn't for 2 weeks on Monday :(

I know the feeling you're on about, I've had 4 scans up to now and each time the first thing I ask is if baby has a heartbeat ... it's an awful feeling !!

I've had two scares, one at 7weeks when I had brown spotting, then again at 13 weeks when I got rushed to hospital with suspected miscarriage, I had an emergency scan and bubs was fine, I saw the doc and got told I have ligament damage to my lower abdomen from doing too much at work as I'm a beauty therapist so constanmtly on the go, and doing so many massages a day so I've been signed off from massage (wasn't my favorite treatment anyways lol)

I'm looking forward to the 20 week scan as a few people keep saying they think she'll be a big baby, gets me mad that they judge :growlmad: because I have quite a bump already, but at all the scans she's been just a tiny bit smaller than her dates, I haven't gained any weight at all yet, and my appetite is probably half of what it used to be ... my mum only gained a stone with both me and my brother but says she was huge with both.

I have felt some movement bubs82, not kicks, just like my stomach flips lol. Looking forward to kicks though :)

Any names for your little man bubs82?

... I'll introduce myself ... I'm Cheryl, I'm orginally from Lancashire but moved to South Australia with my husband 13 months ago and this is our first baby !
xx

Your not last bubs82 ... mine isn't for 2 weeks on Monday :(

I know the feeling you're on about, I've had 4 scans up to now and each time the first thing I ask is if baby has a heartbeat ... it's an awful feeling !!

I've had two scares, one at 7weeks when I had brown spotting, then again at 13 weeks when I got rushed to hospital with suspected miscarriage, I had an emergency scan and bubs was fine, I saw the doc and got told I have ligament damage to my lower abdomen from doing too much at work as I'm a beauty therapist so constanmtly on the go, and doing so many massages a day so I've been signed off from massage (wasn't my favorite treatment anyways lol)

I'm looking forward to the 20 week scan as a few people keep saying they think she'll be a big baby, gets me mad that they judge :growlmad: because I have quite a bump already, but at all the scans she's been just a tiny bit smaller than her dates, I haven't gained any weight at all yet, and my appetite is probably half of what it used to be ... my mum only gained a stone with both me and my brother but says she was huge with both.

I have felt some movement bubs82, not kicks, just like my stomach flips lol. Looking forward to kicks though :)

Any names for your little man bubs82?

... I'll introduce myself ... I'm Cheryl, I'm orginally from Lancashire but moved to South Australia with my husband 13 months ago and this is our first baby !
xx

Lovely to meet u Cheryl :D wow that's a big life change going to Australia, hope u have settled in ? Would love to go there seems an amazing place.
Yes stomach churning is a good description the pokes will follow any day now !
I've put on 11lb already but it really does seem to be all bump, and people are so judgemental aren't they ?? My bump is far too big grr !
U had scares too ? So many people around me have sailed thro pregnancy without worrying for a second they might loose it - they are lucky. After being told I'm already miscarrying and to go home and await my loss, I don't take a single day for granted.
No names as yet lol maybe once we hav confirmed for sure its gonna be a boy we can get to business lol.
Aww the two weeks will fly I'm sure xxx

I'll try and update on Weds after mine too.
I'm not exactly a big girl, but I did have a bit of extra winter protection on my tummy before pregnancy, so I'm hoping this is why I haven't felt anything yet. We've had so many friends and family members go through losses on their first times, so it feels more worrying for us than it perhaps should. :(

It was a big life change, we had been discussing it for about 4 years but we couldn't afford the 6,000pound (sorry no sign) visa expense, then 2,500pounds for our dog, plus flights, etc etc. Then Christmas 2010 we told my parents and younger brother that we were starting the process off and they said they'd all like to come with us as they didn't want us to be apart and they'd just moved back to the UK from Cyrpus. So we all started our visas in April '10 but then hubby got offered a job and told if he wanted the job we had to be here in 4 weeks ... needless to say it was a very hetic week. We came over with nothing but two suitcases, but we are now settled and loving it here :) and looking forward to summer !! You should visit for sure, it's such a beautiful country !

That must have been so hard for you :hugs: I read some stories that I really shouldn't then I worry myself sick :cry:

I'm not worrying too much about no weight gain as I'm a size 14, and I'm sure it'll catch up with me. My bump is big for 17w3d, well some say it is and some say it isn't :shrug:

Did you have 4D scan? We saw bubs 3 bones (I forget their name, begins with L) and the lady said she was 99% sure it's a girl. So we're calling her Isla Summer :cloud9:

It's so nice to have other women to talk to :flower: xx

bubs82 - i'll post on here and let all you girls know if im team pink or blue on Tuesday! i cant waitttttt to find out :)

Cheryl - you hit the nail on the head, every scan ive had the first thing ive asked is 'is there a heart beat'..... its horrible that you cant fully look forward to scans but it does get easier each sucessful scan you have I guess.

Now i can feel the baby moving every day its calmed me down a LOT more, i know on the 20 week scan my babies going to be alive and hopefully well, but there is always that doubt that somethings going to be wrong.

Lucky you that you've gained no weight lol ! ive gained a stone but i dont look like i have, my bumps small for 19 weeks but i think my boobs make up about half a stone of my weight gain lol x

I'll try and update on Weds after mine too.
I'm not exactly a big girl, but I did have a bit of extra winter protection on my tummy before pregnancy, so I'm hoping this is why I haven't felt anything yet. We've had so many friends and family members go through losses on their first times, so it feels more worrying for us than it perhaps should. :(
It's horrible watching people around u loose their babies :( I started work on a different dept a few weeks ago and one of the girls told me her sister was 6 weeks preg. I was very happy for her but a tiny part of me worried she announced it so soon. We chatted bout preg stuff and literally the next day in work she was crying, her sister had had a scan and the baby had died :( :( its all around us, terrifying . I keep thinking am I next ! But I gotta stop thinking that way and be positive !

Cheryl Omg what a stressful time, but worth it I'm glad ur happy and settled ! Hate living in the UK, so dark and depressing.
By the way my name is rhian :) our first baby is on the way and I just bought a house with my husband which we are frantically doing up before bubs arrives !
Aww Isla summer is a beautiful unique name ! Once I settle on a good name for my little boy I will be happier lol. I wish we could afford a 4d scan but I'm afraid the 20 week will be the last time I see him providing all is well before he arrives! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->