dont have a bump buddy :(

Excuse my snuggle trousers, am in housework and lazy mode today so like to be comfy. Have taken a couple as its hard to get the angle right. But here I am today at 17+3 :blush:

Aww...I love the term snuggle trousers...never heard that before. We just call em sweat pants.

Thats because I feel all sorry for myself and like a little girl when Im all snuggled up lol. I sometimes say snuggle suit too if Im going to wear my snuggle trousers and dressing gown of an evening lol :blush::blush: Plus, I cant be bothered to exercise at the moment so Id feel like I was committing fraud by calling them sweat pants hahaha!!! :dohh:

Excuse my snuggle trousers, am in housework and lazy mode today so like to be comfy. Have taken a couple as its hard to get the angle right. But here I am today at 17+3 :blush:

Aww...I love the term snuggle trousers...never heard that before. We just call em sweat pants.

Thats because I feel all sorry for myself and like a little girl when Im all snuggled up lol. I sometimes say snuggle suit too if Im going to wear my snuggle trousers and dressing gown of an evening lol :blush::blush: Plus, I cant be bothered to exercise at the moment so Id feel like I was committing fraud by calling them sweat pants hahaha!!! :dohh:

LOL! Did you notice in my bump pic I'm wearing cut off workout pants...with my awesome house booties? Haha...the only workout that happens in those pants is walking to the toilet, sitting, peeing, then walking back to the couch! Oh, an the gray tank i'm wearing used to be worn as a little summer mini dress!

I live in snuggle trousers at home ! and i have an oversized pink fluffy dressing gown that I'm currently living in. Feel sorry for hubby sometimes cos I look bloody awful. Love that bump, its def all baby there !!! :D x

LOL! Did you notice in my bump pic I'm wearing cut off workout pants...with my awesome house booties? Haha...the only workout that happens in those pants is walking to the toilet, sitting, peeing, then walking back to the couch! Oh, an the gray tank i'm wearing used to be worn as a little summer mini dress!

hahaha! Brilliant! Im the same, my hubby gets up 4 times a week at 6am to go to the gym before his 12 hour shift at work - silly sod. Makes me sick. Although I will be working out after this little one comes... hopefully... :dohh:

Sorry for the late reply Rhian - I've decided not to email my mother-in-law with any more pics of bump, told hubby she's annoying me keep saying Isla will be a big baby :growlmad: atleast we'll know in 2 weeks. So sorry to hear about your hubby, hope he's better soon. But please try not to worry, I know it's hard :hugs:

We went out just for yiros on Saturday night, and while hubby was out at golf I did all my waxing, painted my toe nails and did my make up and curled my eyelashes ... hubby was happy when he walked through the door, says he hadn't seen my looking so nice since our wedding anniversary (2 days before we found out I was pregnant) :blush:

I bought Isla a pink activity mat today and a few little toys. Struggling to find nice baby clothes here, pumpkin patch is the only shop I love, a big online shop from Next, Marks & Spencers I think.

How are we all?

xx

I just had to share my excitement :happydance:

I've just watched a programme called birth day and it's made me soooo excited for my baby girl to be here , to see her beautiful face and to have that first cuddle :cloud9: I really want these next 22 weeks to fly. I even get so excited thinking of her playing out next summer, and buying her toys and next CHRISTMAS ... Sometimes I feel like I could explode I have that much excitement inside and no one seems to understand :blush:

One born every minute is on over here at the mo and everytime a woman delivers then gets to hold her baby I burst into tears :blush: ... it's so beautiful!!

xx

I just had to share my excitement :happydance:

I've just watched a programme called birth day and it's made me soooo excited for my baby girl to be here , to see her beautiful face and to have that first cuddle :cloud9: I really want these next 22 weeks to fly. I even get so excited thinking of her playing out next summer, and buying her toys and next CHRISTMAS ... Sometimes I feel like I could explode I have that much excitement inside and no one seems to understand :blush:

One born every minute is on over here at the mo and everytime a woman delivers then gets to hold her baby I burst into tears :blush: ... it's so beautiful!!

xx

im the same when ever i watch one born every minute! we have the same due date :) xxx

I know :flower: I noticed on your thread. When do you find out the sex of bubs? xx

Sorry for the late reply Rhian - I've decided not to email my mother-in-law with any more pics of bump, told hubby she's annoying me keep saying Isla will be a big baby :growlmad: atleast we'll know in 2 weeks. So sorry to hear about your hubby, hope he's better soon. But please try not to worry, I know it's hard :hugs:

We went out just for yiros on Saturday night, and while hubby was out at golf I did all my waxing, painted my toe nails and did my make up and curled my eyelashes ... hubby was happy when he walked through the door, says he hadn't seen my looking so nice since our wedding anniversary (2 days before we found out I was pregnant) :blush:

I bought Isla a pink activity mat today and a few little toys. Struggling to find nice baby clothes here, pumpkin patch is the only shop I love, a big online shop from Next, Marks & Spencers I think.

How are we all?

xx

Well hello there ! Or goodnight rather !!! I'm good thx, grr stupid mil !!! Mine pissed me off at the hosp when we were waiting for dh xray, I wore a fitted maternity top that I actually felt good in. I commented while rubbing belly that I've gained 11lb from the start , thinking she would say something about bump. She then said well u cant exercise at the moment can u :growlmad: I said well I'm not bothered as its clearly all baby and left it at that. Grr !!! Stupid woman !
Aww I don't hav any pregnancy channels or programmes to watch, but do u get scared by thr whole birth thing ??? I'm kinda nervous :blush:
I'm gonna buy stuff after my scan to celebrate provided hubby can sort out work with his injured knee hmm ! Wow imagining my little boy next Xmas, amazing !!! :D x

How are we all?

xx

Well hello there ! Or goodnight rather !!! I'm good thx, grr stupid mil !!! Mine pissed me off at the hosp when we were waiting for dh xray, I wore a fitted maternity top that I actually felt good in. I commented while rubbing belly that I've gained 11lb from the start , thinking she would say something about bump. She then said well u cant exercise at the moment can u :growlmad: I said well I'm not bothered as its clearly all baby and left it at that. Grr !!! Stupid woman !
Aww I don't hav any pregnancy channels or programmes to watch, but do u get scared by thr whole birth thing ??? I'm kinda nervous :blush:
I'm gonna buy stuff after my scan to celebrate provided hubby can sort out work with his injured knee hmm ! Wow imagining my little boy next Xmas, amazing !!! :D x

No need to be nervous, you will be more than fine, you will be looked after and it will be a really lovely experience Im sure of it! Plus everyone runs around and pampers you too which is always a bonus! :blush:
mil was a bit of a cow though, you should have said 'no i guess i cant exercise much right now, whats your excuse?' :winkwink::haha:

Getting ready to hit the thrift stores to see if there's any decent used maternity clothes. I have found some good stuff so far...but you definitely have to be patient.

Realized my itchy belly is from the maternity pants with nylon secret fit belly (or whatever it's called). I have to find the ones with cotton cuz I'm not a big fan of under belly jeans.

How are we all?

xx

No need to be nervous, you will be more than fine, you will be looked after and it will be a really lovely experience Im sure of it! Plus everyone runs around and pampers you too which is always a bonus! :blush:
mil was a bit of a cow though, you should have said 'no i guess i cant exercise much right now, whats your excuse?' :winkwink::haha:

Lol thank u :D I knew it wasn't me being paranoid or sensitive ! Does she want me in a treadmill every nite or what ?? I'm happy with my size ! Xx

Getting ready to hit the thrift stores to see if there's any decent used maternity clothes. I have found some good stuff so far...but you definitely have to be patient.

Realized my itchy belly is from the maternity pants with nylon secret fit belly (or whatever it's called). I have to find the ones with cotton cuz I'm not a big fan of under belly jeans.

Lol I HATE any underbelly pants ! Best think I ever got was black over belly maternity leggings from h&m - I got a few pairs cos I love them so much and they will last the full pregnancy. Can jazz them up with leg warmers and boots actually feel smart in them ! x

Wow so trudie urs is tues, thelionclub urs is wed and mine is Fri !! Trust me to be last !! I will keep my fingers crossed for us all xx

wow how exciting! yep mines Tuesday coming at 920! i'll try to remember to update you girls on here if its team pink or blue ;) x

Good luck trudie on ur scan in the morning let us know how it went ! :D xxx

Trudie100 , how did ur scan go ??? :D Xxxxx

Hiiiii! How is everyone today?
Isnt it wonderful lovely wet dark rainy cold weather! :happydance::dohh: (well it is here anyhoo!)
I just washed the floors but not too sure why I bothered as the dog is bound to create more mess!
I bought some more christmas presents yesterday :blush: cant believe its that time of year again...
:hugs: to all of you lovelies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->