dont have a bump buddy :(

OOOOOOHhhhhhhhh Im so excited about having this little baby!!! :happydance::happydance:
I have got a moses basket, wont need a cot as Olivia will be going up into a big girl bed before little one needs the cot so thats a bonus!! I have got bottles and all the nappies as they were on offer and Im waiting to buy clothes until I find out if its a boy or a girl - I have all of Olivias clothes in the loft so wont need any if its another girly, if its a boy (secretly hoping!! :winkwink:) Then Ill go out and spend spend spend!!

Ive already chosen most of the christmas presents I need to buy this year, just got to buy them and Ive have bought loads of christmas snacks and food which has been hidden away ready!

I think im starting to nest already, feel full of energy and want to just get everything ready for everything lol :dohh:

OOOOOOHhhhhhhhh Im so excited about having this little baby!!! :happydance::happydance:
I have got a moses basket, wont need a cot as Olivia will be going up into a big girl bed before little one needs the cot so thats a bonus!! I have got bottles and all the nappies as they were on offer and Im waiting to buy clothes until I find out if its a boy or a girl - I have all of Olivias clothes in the loft so wont need any if its another girly, if its a boy (secretly hoping!! :winkwink:) Then Ill go out and spend spend spend!!

Ive already chosen most of the christmas presents I need to buy this year, just got to buy them and Ive have bought loads of christmas snacks and food which has been hidden away ready!

I think im starting to nest already, feel full of energy and want to just get everything ready for everything lol :dohh:

Wow how organised are u ! :D I got 2 Moses baskets coming to me from family and people hav bought me little presents already cos I left my old work dept, like a cot blanket and cute little sleepsuits ! And I got a set of bottles and steriliser on sale, and a temp egg monitor ... hmm ! More than i thought ! :blush:

Well I was supposed to go to an engagement party tonight, got all fake tanned up. did my hair etc, and then I got a phone call my hubby got taken to hosp injured in rugby ! :( only now got back went there at 4. And he doesn't get paid in work for sport related injury , so kinda worried what's gonna happen :( xx

Oh no hunni, that is super sized crap! Hope he gets better soon, is it serious? Shame you missed the party! I read about your efforts with the fake tan lol :wacko:

Oh no hunni, that is super sized crap! Hope he gets better soon, is it serious? Shame you missed the party! I read about your efforts with the fake tan lol :wacko:

Yeah i even got rid of the stripes lol. Well I was expecting broken bones, now it looks like ligament/cartilage damage... I'm praying its not serious :nope: without his money we can't pay the mortgage ! Trying not to panic. Stay positive.!! He gets paid in rugby too, and we depend so much on it... worrier they might drop him!! But again. Must. Think. Positive :wacko:
I even bought a bloody maternity party dress !! Not gonna wear it now am I hmph xx

Yeah i even got rid of the stripes lol. Well I was expecting broken bones, now it looks like ligament/cartilage damage... I'm praying its not serious :nope: without his money we can't pay the mortgage ! Trying not to panic. Stay positive.!! He gets paid in rugby too, and we depend so much on it... worrier they might drop him!! But again. Must. Think. Positive :wacko:
I even bought a bloody maternity party dress !! Not gonna wear it now am I hmph xx

Keep positive indeed hunni, things will sort themselves in the end Im sure of it :hugs: Awww you will get to wear your maternity dress, got lots of events coming up as an excuse! Dont be too down about it, whats done is done and all you can do now is move on and focus on the good things. xx

Ah thank u :D feel better venting ! Cheering myself up now with pizza and x factor haha :D

Ah thank u :D feel better venting ! Cheering myself up now with pizza and x factor haha :D

lol! How funny, Ive got X factor on until casualty is on :blush: and I have a pizza to pop in the oven later and am gonna do chips, onion rings and garlic mushrooms with it, once hubby gets home from work that is so will probably be about 10 ish. I just had a mug of hot chocci with marshmallows in the meantime to keep me content!

Its good to vent and blurt stuff out sometimes, take it off your chest, problem shared is a problem halved and all that... :hugs:

Yeah I agree problems are smaller once shared :D
Mmmmm onion rings and garlic mushroom (drool) enjoy !! :D
my inlaws hav been over cos they took hubby to hosp ( I can't drive shameful I know ) and I was hoping my little boy would be getting jiggy so they could hav a feel, but he didn't make an appearance lol. Not one little poke ! Xx

So when is ur 20 week scan ?? Do u know blue or pink yet :D x

My 20 week scan is on the 7th november... bah - ages away!
No idea if pink or blue yet, but this preg is completely different to my previous one, dont know if that means its blue this time or that im just carrying the devil child lol :dohh:

So is yours a little past your 20 weeks? I'm 17 weeks 1 day and I'm having my scan on Halloween. I'll be 19 weeks 4 days then....I'm due March 22nd! :)

Im actually due march 22nd too according to my scan but march 19th according to lmp so time will tell lol - yeah my scan will be at 20+4. hehe you might find that you are having a pumpkin if you have a scan on halloween :blush:

Haha...yea a few people have said I'll find out I'm having a devil child or troll or something. I'll definitely look like I'm growing a pumpkin...haha.

Here's my most recent bump pic. Taken 30 minutes ago!

17 weeks 3 days.jpg

It's not rounded out on top yet....can't wait for a cute D bump!

View attachment 280768

:thumbup: Lovely bump!! Mine seems to have shrunk, Can still hide it I think. Not sure lol Ill try to take a photo later and show you all. I have just got up 11:30am I know but who cares :blush: But I have a stonking headache, seem to have them every day with this pregnancy. Makes my DD preg feel like a walk in the park in comparison!

View attachment 280768

:thumbup: Lovely bump!! Mine seems to have shrunk, Can still hide it I think. Not sure lol Ill try to take a photo later and show you all. I have just got up 11:30am I know but who cares :blush: But I have a stonking headache, seem to have them every day with this pregnancy. Makes my DD preg feel like a walk in the park in comparison!

My bump definitely shapeshifts! Lol...I think it's a combination of going poo and also how the baby is positioned. I saw a funny pic another lady posted on some other thread on bumps. She took one, then posted another an hour later after she'd gone number 2...there was a noticeable difference!

Haha!! That is quite amusing! My bump vanishes completely when im laying down, i get a flat tummy back?! When Im standing its at its biggest but then if I sit down I just look podgy! Quite funny. It took me ages to get a proper bump with Olivia.
This is me at 35 weeks carrying her, and I didnt really get any bigger, just a bit firmer as it were. lol Excuse my dinner in the background there :blush: Happy times, I cant wait to be that pregnant again!

Attachments

• DSCF0055.JPG
    DSCF0055.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
Haha!! That is quite amusing! My bump vanishes completely when im laying down, i get a flat tummy back?! When Im standing its at its biggest but then if I sit down I just look podgy! Quite funny. It took me ages to get a proper bump with Olivia.
This is me at 35 weeks carrying her, and I didnt really get any bigger, just a bit firmer as it were. lol Excuse my dinner in the background there :blush: Happy times, I cant wait to be that pregnant again!

OMG...I'll be lucky if I'm that small at 35 weeks. Women in my family get huge bellies...even with the first! Did people question if you were that far along then?

lol sometimes yes, It was more just like id stuck her on my front than grown her :blush:
Ive just taken a photo of me right now so ill just sort it out and upload it :thumbup:

View attachment 280768

Aww that's a lovely bump! :D wish I could get a pic of mine on here my phone won't let me ! But while I was at hosp with my dh yest a little boy yelled to his family 'look look ! A pregnant lady ! she is pregnant isn't she, look ! ' haha i was quite proud ! X

Excuse my snuggle trousers, am in housework and lazy mode today so like to be comfy. Have taken a couple as its hard to get the angle right. But here I am today at 17+3 :blush:

Attachments

• 17+3 bby2.JPG
    17+3 bby2.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 17+3 bby2a.jpg
    17+3 bby2a.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 280768

Aww that's a lovely bump! :D wish I could get a pic of mine on here my phone won't let me ! But while I was at hosp with my dh yest a little boy yelled to his family 'look look ! A pregnant lady ! she is pregnant isn't she, look ! ' haha i was quite proud ! X

I usually will email my phone pics to myself and pull em up on the computer. My phone doesn't like to download pics on the internet either.

Excuse my snuggle trousers, am in housework and lazy mode today so like to be comfy. Have taken a couple as its hard to get the angle right. But here I am today at 17+3 :blush:

Aww...I love the term snuggle trousers...never heard that before. We just call em sweat pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->