Dont know what i would do!

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Was just sitting in work thinking, and i honestly dont know what i would do without bnb.:happydance:

This is my first pregnancy and have found bnb to be amazing,from advice to making new friends!

I absolutely love it and am so grateful for everone who has given me advice so far ( im sure i will have more questions to come):rofl:

Its too addictive and find myself sneeking on more and more at work to see if anyhting new is going on.

Well really all i wanted to say was thank you so far and looking forward to meeting more friends!:happydance:

i only joined last week and im additced to it :happydance:

very friednly

nice people :blush:

Yes, I've found the same. It's such a great place, full of fab folks - so glad I joined! Everyone's been lovely.... I'm addicted too!

i love this forum am on baby number 4 and i didnt realise i knew so little !!! xx

It really is a great support system! I'm on here almost everyday.

I love it here! But I know I would get more work done if I wasn't on here so much! hehe.

BnB just got locked off at work today :(

I dunno what I'm gonna do, I'm so upset! Now i have to wait til i get home in the evenings!

do you have a Blackberry or some other PDA device. That's how I check BnB whenever I'm just somewhere really boring... like meetings.

BnB just got locked off at work today :(

I dunno what I'm gonna do, I'm so upset! Now i have to wait til i get home in the evenings!

Oh thats terrible! How dare they!

I must say I do not always get why employers do this...for me, while I do surf..I am also working. I find it helps me be actually more productive during the day because I am not mindlessly bored stiff!

i am exactly the same.... this bub being our frist i have no idea what what to expect and if things are going normally :) so being on here is putting my mind at ease and makes me feel good knowing that there is a wonderful bunch of women on here making me feel good and giving me great advise when needed :)
Thank you ladies :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->