don't know what to do about my ex's mum :/

[/QUOTE]you should start a petition for the worst treated women in the world, you think you are so hard done by... omg get a grip grow up and stop acting inmature[/QUOTE]

Oh why don't you take your own advice and grow up. All I can see through this thread is you feeling hard done by and then picking on women for sticking up for themselves. You have all these one liners that you throw at people but when people stick up for themselves or someone else then you fire some cheap shot back.

Im pretty sure your both are old enough to leave this be. :shrug: agree to disagree before it ends up locked.

[/QUOTE]you should start a petition for the worst treated women in the world, you think you are so hard done by... omg get a grip grow up and stop acting inmature[/QUOTE]

lmfao no i don't think im hard done by :/ i think theres alot of people in a worse situation then me, yourself included.... i don't judge people and make them feel bad about themselves when they come on a forum and ask for advice though....i even sent you a message when this whole thing started saying i'm sorry if i offended you with my post, you didn't have to keep replying but you did.

and you're the one that sounds immature to be honest, you listen to nothing I have to say and disregard it and make immature comments on a forum that is meant for advice, not childish comments.

you should start a petition for the worst treated women in the world, you think you are so hard done by... omg get a grip grow up and stop acting inmature[/QUOTE]

lmfao no i don't think im hard done by :/ i think theres alot of people in a worse situation then me, yourself included.... i don't judge people and make them feel bad about themselves when they come on a forum and ask for advice though....i even sent you a message when this whole thing started saying i'm sorry if i offended you with my post, you didn't have to keep replying but you did.

and you're the one that sounds immature to be honest, you listen to nothing I have to say and disregard it and make immature comments on a forum that is meant for advice, not childish comments.[/QUOTE]stephanie your right give yourself a big pat on the back you no everything

Oh why don't you take your own advise and grow up. All I can see through this thread is you feeling hard done by and then picking on women for sticking up for themselves. You have all these one liners that you throw at people but when people stick up for themselves or someone else then you fire some cheap shot back

I agree with this, I comment on other people's posts with advice without dragging my own situation into it and you should do the same to be honest Dave. You should start a petition for most hard done man in the world because all you seem to do is feel sorry for yourself and pick on people that are in a totally different situation to you. Its not fair and its not needed.

Oh why don't you take your own advise and grow up. All I can see through this thread is you feeling hard done by and then picking on women for sticking up for themselves. You have all these one liners that you throw at people but when people stick up for themselves or someone else then you fire some cheap shot back

I agree with this, I comment on other people's posts with advice without dragging my own situation into it and you should do the same to be honest Dave. You should start a petition for most hard done man in the world because all you seem to do is feel sorry for yourself and pick on people that are in a totally different situation to you. Its not fair and its not needed.

round of applause for you stephanie... lay it on a bit thicker if you want some more sympathy... if your not intreseted in what i say stop replying and grow up

round of applause for you stephanie... lay it on a bit thicker if you want some more sympathy... if your not intreseted in what i say stop replying and grow up

Have you not noticed that no one takes the same view as you Dave but it seems someone takes mine?

Why would i be looking for sympathy on an online site? You stop replying because you're not getting anywhere, just making yourself look like a fool.

To be quite honest Dave, and you can all whine at me all you like for saying this but i am entitled, if this is the way you behave it doesn't suprise me that your having difficulties being allowed access to your child.

I can't believe i've actually lowered myself to debating this with someone so unreasonable. Good luck, you'll need it!

Dave, I think your looking for a fight and it might be better to leave this one alone. :shrug:

To be quite honest Dave, and you can all whine at me all you like for saying this but i am entitled, if this is the way you behave it doesn't suprise me that your having difficulties being allowed access to your child.

I can't believe i've actually lowered myself to debating this with someone so unreasonable. Good luck, you'll need it!

I was going to say this too but I didn't wanna lower myself to his level lol.

Lol i'm way past caring about what people like him think, or anyone for that matter!

I won't justify myself to anyone.

Daveww - if you cannot be constructive in your advice, or refrain from berating the OP, then perhaps you should remove yourself from this particular thread? Rudeness and flaming will not be tolerated.

I know, exactly, if hes going to behave like this people should be allowed to pull him up on it...

At the end of the day if we'd gone on to his post and started acting like this he wouldn't have put up with it so I don't see why we should. Pfft.

Well said everyone except for Dave. Because of his attacks I nearly stopped posting in this section. But not anymore, I'm just going to pretend like he doesnt exist, whatever insults or childish comments he throws at me or others, I will be pressing the report button where appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->