• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't know what to do

baby010412

Reaction score
Im 13 weeks pregnant and seriously considering breaking up with my boyfriend.
We only started dating 8 months ago and it was long distance for a few months of it. He was a completely different person up until we found out I was pregnant. He is from an indian background and is becoming very demanding and controlling.
I feel bad breaking up with him but the love I had for him originally is dwindling. He is a nice guy but after 3 months is still not handling this well at all, he is being very childish and needs to grow up. He is almost 30 and I am 21.
Most of this started when he was demanding that I go back to work in June (5mos post due date) so he can have the summer off for bonding. He doesn't even know if he will have a job and I want to take 9 months off before returning to work.

:hugs: if your not happy then dont stay in the relationship, only you can make the decision though! He cant tell you what to do! Your the babys mother and you do whats right for you xx

:hugs: if your not happy then dont stay in the relationship, only you can make the decision though! He cant tell you what to do! Your the babys mother and you do whats right for you xx

I agree with this ^^ . being controlling is a bad sign. If you want to get out then get out before you are in too deep. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->