Don't let the admin say "0"

Dammit, now I want ice cream - with gummy bears... and Twizzlers, and Reese's pieces and chunks of fudge.... oh dear lord, help me, I'm gonna do it! :rofl:

I LOVE ICE CREAM WITH GUMMY BEARS!! Glad I am not alone in this!

:rofl: :rofl: we should really live/work near each other!! And we will meet up for an afternoon snack!!! :haha: MMmmm..............

Definitely not alone - it's a small addiction of mine :blush: I adore ice cream n gummy bears <3

Not gonna lie my ice cream was delicious. I'd been doing so well on my diet until cake and now ice cream hehe. We need to start talking about like lettuce and apples

536 :rofl:

But lettuce is soooo boring :haha: But you're right, here I am trying to get motivated and all I can think of is sugary sugar coated in sugar sprinkled with a dusting of sugar :dohh:

540 :rofl:

Meh.. All I have in front of me is a cup of water! :wacko: I think I have some pistachio in my drawer...

I had leftover mac and cheese and rainbow twizzlers for lunch. Sat out on my back deck, enjoyed the sun and read my book :)

Lucky duck!! It's like 105 degrees here right now - not enjoying anything other than AC blasting my face :rofl: I'm sipping on a pellegrino and trying to keep the chocolates from screaming my name :argh:

It is supposed to hit in the lower 70s this afternoon. Which is perfect for my first softball game (hopefully I don't get hit in the uterus :haha: ) Where are you at Lovn?

FX for no uterus shots!! That does sound like a great temp for a game, though!

I'm in SoCal, not too far from LA

I have family in Ventura/Ojai.

I am having Japanese food for dinner tonight with my friend.

No idea what's for dinner yet. but japanese sounds so good!! Ohhh.. I found a "healthier" snacks I bought the other day.. quaker oat chips! (apple & cinnamon flavor. Yum)

Mmmm Japanese food and pizza :rofl: I have ginger/garlic marinaded chicken and salad on the roster for dinner tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->