Don't let the admin say "0"

Not really sure what I am going to eat there. The restraunt I am going to has good Ramen, but not really feeling that.

Yea, all I really want right now is ice cream - it's hot out hahaha

Good luck deciding :)

I don't really care tbh.. just can't wait for my softball game to be over so I can see OH. :) I seriously can't wait.

Not sure if that will happen, he has been driving since 8am this morning, and I don't know when they are going to let him off work. So he will be exhausted.

Eating blueberry bagel with blueberrry smearr.... :smug:

:coffee:

OMG lxb, that sounds amazing - I'm having scrambled eggs, ham, potatoes and blueberry Chobani Greek yogurt! [Got on the scale last night and cried a little... I'm officially obese :cry:]

I'm about to make me some lunch. All I know for sure is I'm making a sweet potato. And maybe some fish sticks lol.

That's been the goal - I just need to stick to it!! Seeing that number lit a fire under my bum, for sure - hopefully it stays lit this time :haha:

:haha: yeah.. that's the hard part. I haven't work out in AGES! :wacko: need some motivation......

I swear - I wish we lived closer - we could be workout buddies while the babies played! :friends:

I KNOW!!! Then go for a little frozen yogurt after the workout~ :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->