dont no y this keeps happenin!!!

louise1988

Reaction score
round bout the same time of the day i keep gettin headaches i thought it was cos i was on comp but got one be4 and i hadnt been on it. anyone no y?

Might be your sugar levels dropping.... you could try having a healthy snack just around/before this time and see if helps?

I noticed I get headaches when I stay to dehydrate usually a glass of water will help it go away.

I was getting them as well midwife said to drink more water/cordial

xx

Hey Louise!

I had headaches throughout the second trimester as well and I think it was down to the hormone levels. It is annoying because all the information you get about pregnancy tell you about headaches in early pregnancy and headaches in the third trimester but they seem to miss out any headaches women might get in the middle!

I got the headaches off and on (some severe, some not so bad) from about 12 weeks all the way through to about 18 weeks and ended up getting signed off work for about three weeks and was on holiday for two weeks. At about 19 weeks the headaches thankfully disappeared.

Things that I found helped:

* a wheat bag, that you heat up in the microwave, around my neck
* drinking lots of water
* being signed off work and being able to sleep off the headache when I wanted!

You can also take paracetemol when you are pregnant - I tried to avoid doing this as much as possible but did take the occasional one. The doctor said it was absolutely fine.

I hope you get better soon.

xxx

i have had bad headaches too, seems like water & a tablet dont touch me, sometimes it lingers for days xxxxxxx

Prenatal vitamins were giving me headaches, so I switched to Flintstones chewables (I think something to do with Niacin?)

Hey Louise!

I had headaches throughout the second trimester as well and I think it was down to the hormone levels. It is annoying because all the information you get about pregnancy tell you about headaches in early pregnancy and headaches in the third trimester but they seem to miss out any headaches women might get in the middle!

I got the headaches off and on (some severe, some not so bad) from about 12 weeks all the way through to about 18 weeks and ended up getting signed off work for about three weeks and was on holiday for two weeks. At about 19 weeks the headaches thankfully disappeared.

Things that I found helped:

* a wheat bag, that you heat up in the microwave, around my neck
* drinking lots of water
* being signed off work and being able to sleep off the headache when I wanted!

You can also take paracetemol when you are pregnant - I tried to avoid doing this as much as possible but did take the occasional one. The doctor said it was absolutely fine.

I hope you get better soon.

xxx
I'm sorry that this is off topic, but I just wanted to say, that is one BEAUTIFUL baby in your avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->