Don't think I'm pregnant anymore:(

wonderstruck

Reaction score
So I don't think I'm pregnant anymore. My scan tomorrow will confirm it but I just have that gut feeling. All my symptoms have disappeared since that day I started spotting and now my tests are coming up just as faint as when I was 3 weeks when they were as dark as the control line at 4. I even took 2 this morning and diluted one with water to rule out the hook effect and it didn't change anything. All I am hoping now is that it comes out on its own and isn't ectopic. I'll update tomorrow when I know for sure but I'd be shocked to get good news at this point.

So sorry you're going through this hun. Good luck xx

Sorry to hear sweety. Let us know how it went. Keeping my fingers crossed fr you. X

I'm really sorry to hear that, I really hope you get good news :hugs:

Oh, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, thinking of you xx

I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope all is well. Hugs!

Hi wonderful - I hope everything is ok. Good luck tomorrow, I hope u can c ur sticky bean!

I will be thinking of you....it's so tough but hang in there...when did you start spotting? I've had the same issue, spotting off and on for 2 weeks. When I spoke with my doctor about it, he said that it might not be a miscarriage because at the I early stage your body would expel it pretty quick if it were. Later on in the first Tri it can take weeks to miscarry but early on it doesn't take too long.
So keep hope as long as you can...I know this isn't easy. Spotting can be caused by many many diff things. And pregnancy symptoms don't always hit this early. Keep us updated!!

i hope everything is ok, good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Thinking of you, hope the scan brings good news and reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->