Don't want to be with babies dad

babybluestace

Reaction score
Hi Ive been with my boyfriend 3 months, dont get me wrong he's a great guy but since being pregnant I physically don't want him near me, he annoys me, I think he's ugly, and I certainly don't want to move in with him , I feel such a bitch but something's changed, and sometimes I kinda wish he wasn't the dad! Don't know why my feelings have changed but I'm scared to be alone, I've told him how I feel a few days ago, he said its my hormones, and I just find him dead clingy! When he txts me I think oh no! It's really depressing me, why am I like this ??? :(

I hate to say it but it could very well be your hormones, I had a friend that finished with her now husband shortly after she found out she was pregnant. In the second trimester they got back together and are now married.

Or it could be that having a baby is such a massive life changing event that you really have realised that he's not the man for you :wacko: either way I hope it works out for you chick, can't be easy :hugs:

I'm hoping it's my hormones! Time will only tell, but I feel ATM I can't even see him! Iam supposed to move in with him in a few months, he's doing all his house up for us! Maybe I'm just scared of change, I really don't know, I feel so poorly aswell which I think doesn't help! And I have money worries! I guess I just need to wait x

Yeah just sit it out babes. Not only are you going through a lot of changes pysically, your life is drastically changing too its only natural that you will have wobbles xx

I feel exactly the same way about my husband at the moment but I know it is just my hormones!! He is an amazing guy and normally all I want is lots of cuddles and attention but if he comes anywhere near me its like euggghhh get off me!!!

Ah I remember this, I was exactly the same! It's the hormones, I hated mine, and finished with him. Once I calmed down for a couple of days I realised how much I loved him when I was in a better mood, and then I hated him again! Haha you'll have a few weeks like that but then if you truly do want and love him you'll realise that, once your hormones and emotions calm down, try give it some time. :) x

It has to be hormones at the moment hun!

I love my OH to bits, but since falling pregnant I’ve gone the other way. I’ve convinced myself he’s going to go off me once the babies born (what with my saggy tits, my flabby bits and my ruined lady bits) and then leave me for a prettier model! On quite a few occasions I’ve ended up in tears to him about this and told him I’m so scared he’s going to run off! I then end up apologising and telling him it’s just hormones as it upsets him to see me so upset!

Could be hormones but really if its only been 3 months then that might just be how you feel about him, in the first few months you are so blind by newness that you don't see things for how they really are

well 3 months isn't a long time so it can be many thing!

I've now been with my partner for 6 years but every time I get pregnant I can't stand him he is the scum of the earth the ugliest creature in the world and I just want to leave him this has gone on through all the pregnancies and then when the baby is here I'm so back in love with him and love watching him be daddy to his kids. But when I'm pregnant I go off him don't want him to talk, touch or interact with him and wish he would work forever. Harsh I know but its hormones so I try being the happy best wifey I can.

If hes ugly why did you sleep with him? I get the hormones and all but thats just mean.

I don't find anyone attractive when I'm pregnant n find men very repulsive. Hubby knows how I am when I'm pregnant and accepts it and its not so much that he's ugly its more that his odor sets me off even of he's just had a shower. I put that wrong in my original post, its more his odor that makes him seem unattractive and when he has facial hair it feels gross.

Urk!

Really hard one to call my chick, as you say it's only been three months.

What attracted you to him in the first place?

I don't know what I can say to help - other than that for the last week or so my husband has been driving me utterly round the twist. I can easily pin it on hormones now but at the time I was seriously having thoughts as charming as "Jesus, I voluntarily shackled myself to this guy for life??" :haha:

Wait out, I'd say, and don't do anything drastic.

Lady Luck x

PS - Grevaton; ease up girl! She's about twenty minutes pregnant and sounds really confused. :flower:

Id say hormones as i feel like this at the moment but i know thats not the normal me xx

Definately could be hormones. I told my OH I wanted to separate when I was about 9 weeks pregnant. I didnt want him anywhere near me or to be with him. It was totally hormones. I felt like my world was caving in around me and I just wanted to run away. Dont say too much more to him until you are in 2nd tri by which time you will know if you feel different. You havent been together long so it could be that you just dont want to be with him but wait and see how you feel in a while. x

You are not alone in how you feel. Honestly, I am dealing with the exact same thing. My baby daddy and I got pregnant about a month after dating. The first trimester was absolutely horrible for me. I cannot stand him touching me...in any way. He is feeling unloved and neglected. He has previous children so this isn't the first time he has had to deal with the hormones but this is my first successful pregnancy.
To add fuel to the fire, we have had a few things come up that have caused me to distrust him. We have had very mild "tiffs" that don't even classify as an argument and he has walked away and gone home to his house and left me. The latest was a pretty serious issue about his personal phone that he has still yet give me any clarification about. I am having trust issues and going to counseling myself. I keep telling him I need some space and he is pushing more and more which is making me even less attracted to him.
Part of me feels like I am being irrational but I cannot help how I feel. I have NO desire to be intimate or even kiss him right now.
Help....
I feel like a failure and a huge B****

I was in this position when I had my son, was with his dad for 6 months until we broke up, I was about 12 weeks pregnant and suddenly completely repulsed by him. Unfortunately it wasn't my hormones, I still am 🙈

Either way you need to decide what's best for you, whether you just need space or a long term decision. Going it alone isn't easy but you can do it either way!

if it has only been 3 months it is entirely possible that it isn't hormones, it is just that you and him don't get on well.
The first month or so doesn't really count for much anyway as it is all so new and people usually have blinders on. Then getting the news that you're pregnant kind of sets everything into a whirlwind.
It is possible now that you are over the initial "holy crap I am pregnant" shock you're beginning to realize that this relationship may not be for you.
If that is the case you need to decide if raising a baby as a single mother is for you and whether or not you can effectively co-parent with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->