Dooyoo

What complete and utter wa**ers!!
They've locked 3 of my reviews and to be fair with that email they can shove their website where the bloody sun don't shine! Arrogant idiots I HOPE they read this! Yes delete my account FOOLS! rant over! Don't mess with the b n b girls!

They locked 2 of mine and have dropped me nearly 2000 miles :shock: they can kiss it...I had a witch following me too :rofl:

One of my reviews has been locked but tbh it was a crap one anyway and barely over the minimum amount of words :haha:

I don't think I'll be a millionaire this time next year with this :rofl: x

Can't be bothered with this anymore. I'd rather answer surveys tbh....
I'm going to make them delete all my reveiws, cheeky buggers!

Dooyoo are being quite nice to me. They havnt deleted my account...yet :lol: and have accepted 6 reviews so have redeemable points. They initially locked two but i amended one and they unlocked it makes it 7 and 4395 redeemable points. Such a weird website and crazy bunch of admin :/

I had one man reply to one of mine acting a know-all! It was on one of my better ones i thought :lol:

I've got 3160 redeemable now, I'm starting to run out of things to review now, plus I'm crap at it anyway :haha:

I had a reply from the dooyoo team stating that it is their decision to close my account, that my reviews weren't good enough despite warnings and my account will remain shut. So they had yet another arsey reply from me! Lol

Their admin dont seem to be people people do they :lol:

They're complete knobs anyway . So up their own arses lol xxx

I know. People have marked my reviews as not useful for the fun it seems. Ive tried so hard too :lol: still reviewing got 5000 odd points now and only done it two days. Need to hurry up as they expire in 30 days if you dont use them, sooo sneaky.xx

I know. People have marked my reviews as not useful for the fun it seems. Ive tried so hard too :lol: still reviewing got 5000 odd points now and only done it two days. Need to hurry up as they expire in 30 days if you dont use them, sooo sneaky.xx

You have 12 months from the date if the review to redeem the miles not 30 days :flower:

Oh i thought it said under my points will expire in 30 days :/ xx

Nvm i just re-read it :blush:

My account has been reinstated:happydance: but anything I go to review is only worth 100 points so it will take me forever to redeem an amazon voucher:nope:

My account has been reinstated:happydance: but anything I go to review is only worth 100 points so it will take me forever to redeem an amazon voucher:nope:

Why?? Did they change it?. Xx

A few toys are 100. I know I've reviewed a few Happyland that are only 100. Try searching for a washing machine, they should be 600, so if they're showing as 100 then it might be that they've changed it but I doubt they could change it for one person? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->