Dooyoo

Well ive emailed them saying I think its unfair to lock my account especially as I wrote over 40 in depyh reviews and I didnt set up another DM account in fact it was sharing their website on a forum that got the extra views which I thought was encouraged.
so ive asked they reinstate my account even if they deduct the points from yesterday.

Has everyone been booted or are some accounts still working

I've had 6 reviews locked but have just re done them all. Also had a email about speed clicking which is rubbish as I actually read them all before rating.
Peeved to have gone from 6000 plus points to only 2000 odd, hope I get my locked reviews opened again tomorrow! At least my account hasn't been de activated I suppose :(

I've been locked out too :( Received the 'friendly email' telling me I had been speed clicking but since they've locked my account! Gutted. x

Eek just seen what's happened, I'm sorry ladies!

I'm still on but got the friendly warning for speed clicking, not sure if that's cos I was a member with a few points and reviews before yesterday? Who knows! x

Still haven't got an email or a locked review yet :| I seem to have most of the ladies on there though, so I can't see why they've been locking only certain people?

Reviews are only locked when they arent good enough, not for being naughty :lol:

Ohhh right, well I've been skimming them all, but I'm a fast reader anyway so I'm surprised I haven't had a warning if other ladies have. Like I've definitely only spent about 3/4 seconds on the shorter reviews.

I've had 2 locked if you click on reason it actually says common for new users to get them locked to first. My account still going

I've been deleted too I think, I can't get in. What's ludicrous is I've only just started and have only about 5 friends on there! If I was a fake account to generate miles surely I'd be more productive lol

They should know better than to piss a load of mummies off...
Her comes the mummy army... One two one two one two.

I dont think they basing their reasons to ban on our activity I think it's the fact a lot of people have signed up and have all hot the same circle of friends etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->