Dooyoo

My account is still active. I have one locked review but I did write it while half asleep at 11pm last night so it's not a very good review x

I've had an email about speed clicking or whatever but my account is still active! I thought they might cotton on to it all though tbh :haha:

I've recieved another email!

Dear Fay,

thank you for your reply.

Your account read over 40 reviews and the majority were not rated. Of course we don't know exactly what is going on there and the reviews may well have been read, but as well as this an account was set-up that was reading many of the your reviews (and other accounts' reviews). In our experience this is very likely to be a fake account and this is the reason your account was closed. Please note that as stated in our Terms & Conditions we have the right to close any account for any reason.

In light of your response however we will consider reopening your account. But we will require a photo of some of the products you've reviewed recently. Please send us a photo of the following products:

Mamas & Papas Sola 2 In 1
Mamas & Papas Ziko Frankie
Mothercare Xcursion
Silver Cross Surf Pram and Pushchair
Quinny Zapp Jogger

We look forward to receiving the photo and having you back on the site.

Best regards,

Your dooyooTeam

Cheeky shits^^^^ I'm pleased u have pics a Hun?
U wanna flip them the bird in one to, joke :)

Lol theyre suspicious of your prams lol. Good theyre considering opening your account again though. I havnt been on it today, dont want to review for them just to delete me :/
Xx

You're not missing out... I have a right witch stalking my reviews. How big is this, you can't say that, this isn't allowed. Just looked on her profile and basically says she goes looking for reviews to report lol! Witch!! Wonder if she was responsible for Fay needing to send in pics if she's clocked her reviews x

You're not missing out... I have a right witch stalking my reviews. How big is this, you can't say that, this isn't allowed. Just looked on her profile and basically says she goes looking for reviews to report lol! Witch!! Wonder if she was responsible for Fay needing to send in pics if she's clocked her reviews x

I have one too!! Asking silly questions, Crazy woman! xx

What's her Username/Profile picture?

It's incredibly silly if she has, as I've emailed them the photos of my prams, some are old (because I dont have room to store 15 pissing prams!!!) but they do have Mia in the photos, so hopefully thats proof enough!

I did wonder if so many pram reviews would cause a stir! x

I've been reasonably lucky not getting comments, but two of my reviews are only 'somewhat useful' lol - miffed! :haha:

It does seem like such a bitchy place though, tbh bnb seems to be the only non-bitchy online community I've found, sometimes google stuff and the answers take me to netmums and they just rip into people eek!! :wacko:

Is anyone still reviewing?

I haven't rated anything since my warning email but I've written a couple more reviews and my account is still active, only got 5100 miles so far though!

I thought i'd share this email with you all :flower:

I'm not replying. Although a few extra quid for christmas would have been nice, it seems more hassle than its worth.
Like I stated in one of the reviews, I got rid of the pram, though I'd have thought over a years worth of using it would have provided enough experience to write an honest, detailed review. Clearly not!

Dear Fay,

thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the photos you've provided don't make it clear which prams you currently own and have in your possession - also only 4 of the 5 prams we requested to see have been send through. Members can only review products they have used recently as reviews written from memory are not helpful to consumers:

https://members.dooyoo.co.uk/community/dooyoo_siterules/#topic4

The photo needs to reflect what you currently own, a photo with all of them in the same shot would suffice. Unfortunately until we are satisfied you own the products your account will remain closed.

We also thought it is worth mentioning that a forum you are a member of has been brought to our attention. Some members of the forum who have joined dooyoo have openly admitted to breeching our Site Rules and Terms & Conditions, and unfortunately that means all the accounts from the forum will be checked and monitored.

Accounts that are continuing to post sub-standard reviews, speed click or breech any of the other Site Rules will be closed with no further warning.

dooyoo is community, much like the one that you are part of, and we happily have members join everyday. We would encourage members of your forum to join the community with the mind to become a part of it. The current approach that many people are taking will very likely end up in disappointment as accounts will be closed. We would also recommend that everyone read the Site Rules carefully.

Best regards,

Your dooyooTeam

Christ man, power happy people, who takes photos of all prams together haha
They r a little bonkers I must say
And I agree it's not worth the hassle
Spesh as we did nothing wrong

I managed to get my account reopened and have redeemed the points I do have. I plan to keep using the site but they did say they were going to monitor my account closely so I really don't want to lose the points I already have. Hopefully I won't upset them again :dohh:

Sorry for all the problems you've had girls I feel bad for recommending it now :nope:

I managed to get my account reopened and have redeemed the points I do have. I plan to keep using the site but they did say they were going to monitor my account closely so I really don't want to lose the points I already have. Hopefully I won't upset them again :dohh:

Sorry for all the problems you've had girls I feel bad for recommending it now :nope:

Me too :nope:

Glad you've got yours up and running again and haven't lost your points :flower:

My account has been shut. They emailed me saying my reviews weren't good enough. So I sent them a snotty email saying basically iv only just started out give me chance!

Grrrr :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->