Doppler at 9 weeks - Is this the heart?!

Aleeah

Reaction score
So I wasn't expecting much, my cat was running circles around me hence why the video is a bit jerky, but is this the baby?! I wasn't looking for long at all and I found the attached right on my c-section scar pointing slightly left. At my scan a few weeks back I was told baby had implanted on the left, I have a bicornuate uterus and have been worried, as it implanted within the smallest horn but is this actually my baby...???:baby::help:

Added link instead of attachment: https://youtu.be/8B9gbfdtmG8

Thank you in advance for all your replies !! xxxxx

It won't play for me on my iPhone for some reason, but baby will be really fast around about 150+ a minute, count the beats for 10 seconds and times by 6 to see.
Your own heartbeat will be really loud and quite slow, there's a lot of YouTube videos that will show baby's heartbeat sound too :)
I found my sons at 10 weeks when I got the Doppler, and this baby at 8 weeks :)

looks like it that is if your heartbeat isn't this fast. I would put the setting on average heartbeat then it will be a bit more stable =)

That link works! That's amazing! Definitely sounds like baby to me, and also a heart rate of 156 must be baby. :happydance: xxxx

Yes that's definitely baby!! Congrats! Good job!!

I'd say baby without a doubt! Congrats on finding it! It is really hard sometimes.

Listened to your link.. yes defo baby!!

its looks like baby to me :happydance:

awww iv been looking for my dopler cant wait to hear that sound, well done :thumbup:

Definitely baby :) congrats xx

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!:hugs:

Thought I was going mad, I guess the c-section scar is helpful in pointing me in the right direction, I've got a tilted uterus too, so was surprised to find baby at all.

:cloud9: Cloud 9 doesn't even cover it right now, thank you all again xxxx

Awww! Definitely baby! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->