Dopplers?

Rhapsodi

Reaction score
So in the US dopplers are regulated.
How could I get one? Do I just need a prescription?
Why are they regulated? Any way around it?

You can order one from Walgreens online....or amazon....

I'm in the US and I just ordered one from Ebay with no problem. Cost about $25 if I'm remembering correctly and worked great.

They are not regulated in the us....I bought mine no problem.

I'm from the US as well and I got my Sonoline B on eBay. You can get them pretty much anywhere online.

I got my sonoline b from clinicalguard.com. It was around $60, I believe. I'm from the US, and I had no issues.

Around how many weeks should you be able to hear a heartbeat. I'm pretty interested in getting one. I'm almost 7 weeks and I know I'll be anxious to use it-But I know if I didn't hear anything I'd freak myself out even if it was just too early.

Well eBay had a disclaimer saying they have to verify that you are authorized to purchase it. I almost won one today but didn't put in last bid because I thought I wouldn't be able to show proof.

Around how many weeks should you be able to hear a heartbeat. I'm pretty interested in getting one. I'm almost 7 weeks and I know I'll be anxious to use it-But I know if I didn't hear anything I'd freak myself out even if it was just too early.

I heard babys heart beat for the first time with the Doppler today. I am 9 weeks today. My ticker is off. I just haven't changed it since my first scan.

I found bubs hb at 10+3 im not slim either so thought id struggle. Sometimes you cant find it till 12+ wks also depends on where your placenta is.

Maybe they mean paypal verified? Message the seller bc that may be it! I found lo today at 8+2!

I bought mine from either amazon/ebay...amazon I think. Best thing for reassurance BUT I didn't use it til my 12 week scan as was so scared I wouldn't hear anything and I'd be devastated for no reason if it was just because it was too early. Of course I didn't wait til 12 weeks for my first scan though! Started from 7 weeks! Also I didn't use the doppler once I felt movements (17 weeks) unless baby was quiet and I panicked! So it's really reassuring whilst baby is still too tiny to feel movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->