Doppling!

Laura2806

Mummy to DS & PG w/twins
Reaction score
What's the earliest I'd be able to start using my Doppler ladies? With DS I found him the day I got it at around 11wks but I really want to try sooner with this one, what do you recommend? TIA :thumbup:

I had an older version, but found my dauhghter's hb at 9w+2d over 7 years ago. It took a long time, but I found it. :).

Yh I was thinking around 9wks :D can't wait :D

I tried for the first time at 9 weeks and found it after a few minutes. x

Thanks fort he replies ladies, littleminx it's a sono b I have! I'm on the bigger side though so think it might take longer :-/

Second baby I was 7 weeks 1 day by ovulation when I first tried and found it (but measured 3 days less by u/s)
Later found out I had an anterior placenta which is probably why I found him so early, as he was right on the other side of the Doppler wand lol!

7+2 this time with Sonoline B, have to have a lot of patience though!

Glad I wasn't the only one finding it that early! Hope I find it in the 7th week again this time!

So now I'm tempted to start at 7wks! Not that I'd know my dates for def! Going by lmp I'm 10wks but I have PCOS so it's more like 4/5wks!

I forgot to add I was well used to using a Doppler by then, I'd have never found it that early in my first pregnancy, I used to struggle at 9w lol!!

lol it's been a while but I think I still have the nac! Lol I hope so anyway! I'll be putting fresh batteries in and very patient! Lol ah man I wanna fast forward a couple weeks! Lol

Thanks fort he replies ladies, littleminx it's a sono b I have! I'm on the bigger side though so think it might take longer :-/

I'm a size 14 hunni and have a mummy tummy from my other babies :blush: I don't actually like the sonoline and have just got a hi-bebe as that's what i had with my DD :flower:

I'm an 18 and def have a mummy tummy lol I don't really wanna buy another one cause they ain't cheap lol might wait till 8wks and try then :) xx

I was 12 weeks on the dot with sonoline b am quite slim so not extra getting in the way I also have a tipped uterus tho so this could be why I didnt find it earlier I tried everyday from 8+5 I think xxx

Thanks, I found my LB before 12wks and was new to it all so I'm hoping for earlier this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->