• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dorset??

Hey.. We are all quite close together.. I'm Bournemouth!
Nice to see you ladies on here!
XxX

maybe we could arrange coffee and some point if anybody is interested

I'm going to the NCT meeting tomorrow (Wednesday 26th) 8pm at the lambs Green pub in Corfe Mullen. Would be great to see others from here there!
It is an open invite to anyone, and I haven't been before - just found it on the NCT website. I would like to try and get involved in a homebirth group if I can.
XxX

NCT??????? sorry i'm daft what does this stand for, need to check what way i am working i may finish in wimborne about half past 8........

naybe nince, but could mip into lambs green on way home

I wont be able to make it but am going to aquanatal tomorrow at littledown....

What do they do in aquanatal? I can't swim as I haven't been since I was 3 (long story, very boring :haha:) so I'm really nervous to go to something like that, but I'd love to! xx

It is held in the splash pool at the bottom of the slides so you can stand at all times. It is also a really warm pool! It is gentle exercise with an instructor who I think is also a midwife, she is great. It starts with some cardiovascular work and finishes with pelvic floor and relaxation, I really love it. It is also good to meet some other expectant mums. I was really nervous first time but everyone there is keen to meet people and I thought it was really friendly.
x

chocojen, what's littledown like?

They do baby swimming on fridays and I'm thinking of taking LO there.

:kiss:

Its a big council run leisure centre, great facilities but can get busy at times x

hi ladies, just to say I went to go to aqua natal this morning and the class was full, I have now got a booking class so have saved a space for next week but I would suggest soing this if you want to go at all x

Hi all and thanks for the invite missmayhem. :flower:

I'm in Bournemouth too.

Littledown is ok, but like jen said it does get busy in the small pool. They don't seem to have a restriction on numbers! We take Lily to Ferndown. They only do short baby sessions but you often have it to yourself.

Does anyone go to any of the sessions at the Surestart centres? I've been going to Baby Sensory, it's great but it is expensive.

Kath
xx

hello ladies how do u all fancy a meet up for coffee soon?

Hi all!
Just stumbled across this :) I'm in Poole. Anyone else expecting number two?
The aquanatal sounds lovely, does anyone know if they do one at the Dolphin? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->