• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dorset??

oh my goodness miss mayhem im so so sorry for your loss! i know words wont help but be strong and take care of yourself! I am so sorry xxxx

CHris loader sounds like a familiar name, not sure about the others though. It is such a small world! Yes I am on facebook, PM me and I will send you my email, I am a bit careful about putting too much info on public sites!

managed to get a docs appointment for thurs to see what they say.....

should i try again right away or give my body a break??

managed to get a docs appointment for thurs to see what they say.....

should i try again right away or give my body a break??

I would get doctors advice hunni! if it was me id try straight away but im impatient! it seems to be easiest to conceive after having a MC, i guess maybe your body is ready for it...but then again others take a long time to conceive after so i wouldnt want to wait incase it took a long time!

how do you feel? if you feel well and ready and stable in your mind to try again go for it....but deffo get medi advice too! xx

i feel ready!! SIL (ok not in law yet as we're not married) even commented the other day how OH is crazy about kids, i've never met a man like it, kids just settled around him

Dont worry i do the same! i call all my OHs family inlaws even though were not married!

Well if your ready go for it! I do think you should check with docs but they are always cautious anyways! they might tell you to have a break but if they do ask themwhat damage you would do if you didnt to see! if it isnt serious go for it!!! :) xxx

thanks hun, never thought of asking what damage it would do.....

good thinking

WOW 48 stitches is alot!! You must have felt terrible and it is also horrible to feel so unsupported.. it doesn't matter how you decide to feed YOUR baby! :nope: I'm pleased that you decided to get home. Even though it must have been very difficult. At least you didn't feel SO isolated anymore. :hugs:
XxX

Yeah it was but my mum is fantastic and my OH and his family are amazing too :D
Oh and I call OH's family the In-Laws aswell (I know they will be sometime in the future-just waiting for him to whisk me away to Disney for a wedding :haha:)

:hugs: Miss Mayhem my thoughts are with you, and if it seems right try again and fingers crossed the next bean decides to stick :flower:

My FB is in my sig (add meif you want, just tell me who you are!)

OH is crazy about kids, i've never met a man like it, kids just settled around him
My OH is EXACTLY the same! He loves kids, cant wait until we start trying for the 2nd! I told him 5 years at least :haha: Got to finish uni first!
Max goes crazy if OH isn't around!

well the docs was a success, she's sent me off for blood test and an ultrasound!! very pleased with that indeed!!!

also told we can keep trying

well the docs was a success, she's sent me off for blood test and an ultrasound!! very pleased with that indeed!!!

also told we can keep trying

:happydance: fingers crossed for you!

ahh miss mayhem thats fab that you can keep trying!!! what are you having tests and US for? xx

heading off for bloods today

TFT
lupus
clotting
liver
kidney
thyriod

and a load of other stuff

can a medial person please decipher that for me??

Basically checking that theres nothing wrong with any of those things thats making you MC or any underlying issues in general.
I have severe kidney problems (only 1 functioning one) and they thought that I might not have kids but obviously have Max now so its all okay.

and also she's sent me for a thrombolucuar screen...........

takes 6 weeks to get results

got my date in for the ultra sound

Keep us updated hun :D
Max can roll over and laugh now it's so cute!

well first set of bloods is back and all ok but i am going to start on the baby asprin any way..... other wise if i MC again i'll have the niggling doubt of you should have taken it...

US is next friday.........

I'm good thankyou! See you've got a lovely ticker in your sig. Congratulations!!!
December babies are the best!
How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back