Double Digits!

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

99 days left!

Realistically, Im not going to go past 39 weeks with being borderline GD...and my other 2 came before or right at 38 weeks. So Im expecting to be about 2 weeks early with this little one. But holy cow. Finally in the double digits! SQUEEEEEE! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woohoo :) I hit double digits last week :) Love it! I think I'll go early too. My youngest was a week early.

Woohoo :) I hit double digits last week :) Love it! I think I'll go early too. My youngest was a week early.

Its exciting! My oldest was 36&6, #2 was 38 weeks. Im not seeing myself go past 38 weeks this time around. So crazy that in 12 weeks he could be here! :shock:

Yea. Time is flying. Most of this pregnancy has seemed to go fast. My summer is jam packed busy. The kids last day of school was yesterday. One has camp next week. The other the week after. They go to their dad's for a road trip the week after that for 12 days and then it's my oldest's birthday. My mother in law is in town for a couple weeks after that. Then it's my nephews birthday. Then school starts mid august. Mix in camping weekends and summer will be gone in the blink of an eye!

I still go by my due date too. Even though I think I'll go early. Better that way as you say be pleasantly surprised :)

yay for double digits will be hitting it next week I cant wait ... almost in third tri ... the final stretch is here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->